We Are Not a Fanilow

Of This Outfit

7/7/2008 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While his hot sidekick looked ready for the beach, Barry Manilow's ensemble was more fitting for happy hour at the Copa.

Of course, is Barry really someone you'd really want to see wearing less?

ash

Ugh..Barry?? Hard to believe anyone would find him attractive.

kathy

I too am a FANILOW...and could care less who he sleeps with. I like his songs! And wow..imagine he looks somewhat frail...he is in his 60's and did have hip surgery last year. You know what...there are more important things in this world than who is gay or who isn't...everyone has the right to love and be loved!!!

Kelly

You are right, he's not looking very well. His boyfriend does look like Nich Lache also. I hope Barry's health is okay, he's not looking well - I love his music - Mandy being one of my all time fave's of his.....

S

Whoooo, this man really does need a sandwich. Hope he doesn't have H.I.V.

Hucklebunnie

Wow, he looks really bad. Skinny arms and legs, bloated belly.......Is his liver shot? That would be my guess. He looks like an old Alcohlic. So sad. I love his voice though. How old is he anyway? Lemme check.......well heck, he's 65, my bad. I guess that's what he should probably look like given his lifestyle/profession. I do know he has had hip surgery. Maybe it's a pain thing.....sigh.

Kat

Can't two male friends walk along the beach w/o someone assuming that they are gay? Furthermore, so what if people are gay or lesbian...everyone wants love in his/her life. However, I cannot believe how many people jump to conclusions just because Barry is walking along the beach with a male friend...I wonder what people think when I shop with a close female friend?
Why must we always criticize someone... I wish I had Barry's musical genius....

Carrying a grudge are you?

I can only imagine that if we were able to see manilow's legs and chest that we'd assume he was sick. look how skinny this guy is. Is he sick or something??? Hope not.

Carrying a grudge are you?

Oh, just watched the vid. Im betting he isnt feeling too well. Hope things go better for ya man. Love you!!!!

Chelsie

Looks like he's wearing some kind of special orthopedic shoes, like my grandfather, and his "friend" looks a lot younger than Barry. Does that make Barry a "cougar"?! Go, Barry!

Linda K

The guy in the video clip with Barry is Scott Nevins. Scott is a TV/radio personality/comdeian and celebrity interviewer. Barry has bad hips. That maybe why he's limping. Barry really needs hip replacement surgery. But right now he's to busy to get it done. FYI "It's all about the music." Not about the sexual preferance.

redcat

Here we frickin go again. Barry Manilow shows up in public with someone, anyone, and instantly people assume he's gay. The other guy in the picture is Scott Nevin, he is a Stiletto employee. IF Barry goes out in public, it's rarely alone. If he goes with a female, he gets slammed. If he goes with a male, he gets slammed. If he goes with his manager or his PA, he gets slammed. Comments made by the 'gay-sayers' are NOT fans, and are just being inflammatory. It's all about the music, which is what it should be. TMZ and the other tabs need to find another victim.

Gill Waker

Good job he ddn't take his gal pal down to the beach. They'd have harpooned her for sure!

Gill Waker

And yes. He DOES have a closet womanilow in his pathetic life!!

Gill Waker

UGH!!!!! Malibu Insider!! If it's who I'm thinking of then the thought of them getting down and dirty makes me feel sick!! Didn't he leave her in Palm Springs?? Shocked she made it through the doors of Mr Chow! LOL

Kathy G

And yes. He DOES have a closet womanilow in his pathetic life!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments