« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Don't Have Dick

7/8/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody knows the trouble Michael Vick's seen. Now the star of the prison football team says he's broke as a joke!
Click to read the documents!
Vick, who's currently serving a karma-endorsed 23-month sentence in the Federal pen, filed for Chapter 11 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court Monday. In the papers, he says he owes between $10 and $50 million to creditors.

In the docs, the convicted animal abuser says he hopes he can "rebuild his life on a personal and spiritual level, resurrect his image as a public figure, and resolve matters with the NFL such that he can resume his career."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

grego

i bet he has money hid somewhere

Nicole

HA HA HA HA!!!

Kay

I'm an animal lover who despised what Michael Vick did, but he has been punished enough. Let him get on with his life.

Seattlelite

He had no compassion or empathy for the many dogs he abused. He deserves to suffer.

who cares

SUFFER YOU CREEP JUST LIKE YOUR DOGS DID
YOU WOULDNT BE BROKE IF YOU HAD ANY TYPE OF DECENCY IN YOU
SO ROT AWAY YOU CREEP ROT AWAY

Kevin

Of course he has some money hidden somewhere !!! He's pretty dumb, but I think he has a couple of brain cells in his head to "hide" some money somewhere. The only good thing is that a judge has to approve him able to declare bakruptcy and I bet it doesn't fly. Serves his dumbass right ! I think it's hilarious ! He's made over 50 mil in endorsements and $$ from the NFL and he's going to cry bankruptcy ???!!!!! MORON !!!!! I hope he gets an additional 5 yrs in jail in the state pen. LMAO !!!!! DUMBASS !!!!!

BJ Rocks

Are we suppose to feel sorry for this loser?? If he did the right thing he wouldn't be in this mess. He was a promising athlete with everything going for him.. what a dumb ass

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

HE HAS MONEY HIDDEN

OR HE OVERSPENT LIKE 100% OF EVERYONE DOES

OR HE'S LYING TO THE WORLD .

IRS BE WATCHING HIM

MANY COMPANIES BE WATCHING HIM CLOSELY .

EVERY MOVE HE MAKES .

THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH MILLIONAIRES / BILLIONAIRES ,

THEY GET AWAY WITH TO MUCH .

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HIM OR ANY ONE OF THEM

Deport All Illegals

My god. People are so scary. I mistakenly thought the whole concept behind prison was you do your time for the crime and then move on. He has apologized. He is doing hard prison time. He has lost his home, his job and the support of some family & friends. He has been villified on every gossip website imaginable. What more do you want? Let the man move on with his life.

Cat

I think what he did is awful and revolting but Kobe Bryant raped a PERSON and he's living the good life. Twisted.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Oh he's the dog killer ............Dog killers should be in jail ...........
Oh he's the dog killer ............Dog killers should be in jail ...........

Oh he's the dog killer ............Dog killers should be in jail ...........
Oh he's the dog killer ............Dog killers should be in jail ...........
Oh he's the dog killer ............Dog killers should be in jail ...........

I Like Life

Even if he really were broke, he's still in better shape than the animals in his care. Do I care about his financial woes? NO.

Kim

I hope that the NFL NEVER lets him back. If they do he will get money and repeat the same horrible things along with his buddies that he did before. A true piece of SH_T in my book

michelle

Boo hoo!!! so sad, cry my a river. once a dog murder always a dog murder. hope you dont get your career back, you dont deserve to have the finer things in life. should have thought about that before you went to jail..

jc

God, I despise this creep - they should throw away the key and NEVER let him out of prison for what he did to those dogs. And I hope the NFL won't let him play ever again but knowing how the NFL works, they'll probably let him right back in.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments