Two-Timer? Jess Tests Romo's Metal -- AGAIN!

7/8/2008 5:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing Tony Romo won't do twice, including grabbing the mic at the Steel Panther show at the Key Club in Hollywood and blasting out high notes to hair band music.

Romo sang the same exact Guns N' Roses hit he busted out the last time he took Jess to see a Steel Panther show back in January. Someone's been practicing...

Ladoo

This guy is straight up Black and Decker, a complete tool.

AwsomeMoly

Everytime I think it can't get worse they prove me wrong! These two need to get away from eachother -- they make me ill.
Just break up please-maybe then theyll stop reporting on you- go away, BUT don't get me wrong COWBOYS RULE!

Melissa

STEEL PANTHER ROCKS!!!!

Kelli

I love me some Romo, he is a doll.

GO COWBOYS!

LJ

I agree with Rhett,
Shouldn't you be preparing for the season?!?
break up with that brainless bimbo already!!

Ann Johnson

Why is everyone so hot for them to break up. If he's happy he'll play better and while Jessica "plays" the part of the ditz, look at her bank account - she's laughing all the way to the bank. My problem is that the first time it WASN'T a Guns & Roses song - it was don't stop believing by Journey.

uh oh

When is Tony going to take a good look at himself and see that he's turned into an idiot. Hero to Zero. They look like out of shape slobs that drink way too much. Chris Sims, strap on your helmet, the cowboys will need you.

turtle55

Jessica will get a PhD from Harvard before Tony Romo wins a Super Bowl

Jazz James

Why can't people leave these two alone? She really isn't the bimbo that people think she is; you don't make the money she does by being stupid. They are cute together and hopefully will go the distance. Jessica deserves someone nice and that will be good to her.
Best revenge for NIck Lachey and John Mayer.. their ex is with a DALLAS COWBOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not just any of the Cowboys.. she's with the QUARTERBACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go, Jess