Winona Ryder

Steals from Father Time

7/8/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elfish former star Winona Ryder came out of hiding and emerged outside a medical building in L.A. on Monday, looking like she did in the '90s -- before that whole career-ending shoplifting fiasco of 2001.

Community service does the body good.

Green Is Good

Elvish? More like trollish. I hope she was seeing a doctor about pinning back those 'tard Dumbo ears.

tom in chicago

Her 'Career' ended way before 2001! Her last relevant film was 1999's Girl Interupted.
Which by the way, is more known as Angelina Jolie's starmaking turn...

Chris Taul

Did someone check to make sure Ryder didn't steal that drink?

Chris

Her career wasn't over back then, and it's not over now. She had her highest grossing movie in 2002, and had several indie movies that were successful. Just because she's not in big budget popcorn movies doesn't mean her career is over. I believe she has several movies in the making now.

Cam

Ok, if you are going to lie on here please don't make it a fact that
is easily checked.. Chris, you said her career wasn't over that she
had the highest grossing film in 2002, i'll leave out that part where
I tell you that 2002 was more than half a decade ago, so I can tell
you that here is a list of the highest grossing films of 2002 and she
was not in any of them. Which film were you thinking of you liar.
The only Major Studio release she was in, and wasn't even the star of
was "Mr. Deeds"/

Gross Movie
403,706,375 Spider-Man (2002)
340,478,898 The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
310,675,583 Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
261,970,615 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
241,437,427 My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
227,965,690 Signs (2002)
213,079,163 Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
190,418,803 Men in Black II (2002)
176,387,405 Ice Age (2002)
170,687,518 Chicago (2002)

Cam

She looks like she is about 5 years away from being a crazy cat lady.

jackschitt

There is nothing attractive about this thieving, has been girl-what am I missing?

Abby

spindoc...if you are going to bash someone for lying perhaps you should be able to read and actually understand what you are reading..he said "she had HER highest grossing movie in 2002"...not that she was in the highest grossing movie of 2002...idiot!

can't fool me

Winona is a terrific actress, and she should be working. I don't care what did or didn't happen in a department store. She's a good person. I'll never forget her helping the family of the young woman in Petaluma who was kidnapped and killed. Directors - get this woman back in your films. She's a serious talent, and she shouldn't be overlooked because of some department store drama that was over years ago.

douchebag3000

hey SPINDOC, DO THEY LET YOU OUT MUCH? get a life u are a geek-tard

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Good job spindoc. Way to blast someone for their supposed shortcomings when you yourself are a giant, illiterate retard.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I LOVE HER AS AN ACTRESS, SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE AN A-LISTER... JUST A FACT! :D

rachel

She looks like Frodo, whatshisname,elijah wood?

Erik

She is one the greatest actresses of today.... EVERYONE has there own problems. Hers was just under the microscope. Imagine if our own lives were like that? I would put most of these Celebs to shame......I'm just sayin.......

lexie

She's been a basket case since Johnny Depp left her!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments