Inspector Dane Clouseau: Not My Poop!

7/9/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dane Cook's lawyer is trying to convince the jury the dogs**t in the video (Exhibit #1) may show dog poop, but it's not from his Pinscher.

The attorney is grilling Mr. Barry, the apartment manager, like a cheeseburger, claiming "medium to small-sized dogs create a thumb-sized poop" and the poop in question is larger.

For the record, Exhibit #1 is a #2.

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Mr. Barry just offered his own expert testimony: "I know what Beast's pooh looks like, unfortunately. It's a dog's signature. Signature. Signature pooh." At that point the judge called for a lunch break, we're assuming because everyone was really hungry.

ME

ain't that some S**T!!

OCD

Now THAT's funny. Thumb-sized poop. Ha-ha-ha! Everyone needs a job and I suppose being an expert witness on puppy poop is a niche that needs to be explored.

puddintang

Well unfortunately this guy is right. LOL I have been picking up my bichons poo for 2 years and it always looks like a tootsie roll. If there is a giant pile of dog crap on the lawn then its probably not his dogs poop. why don't they just bust out some CSI and test the DNA?

debpa

This is ridiculous. This has to be a joke. It's great that this guy can afford to pay a lawyer to fight this crap. Pun intended.

stupid

This is what is tieing up our court systems?!?! oh man hahaaaaaaa we are losers

tmzjunkie

and this is newsworthy why???

HOLY CROCODILE

Hey TMZ, what is wrong with a little poem? I sure wasn't vulgar .I have seen a lot worse on here .I see the F word with punctuation and mine wasn't even that bad.Sorrry folks,you would have loved it.

tracey

This is cracking me up, I think Dane's doing on purpose, he doesn't care if he has to move, he's having a good time with this.

Steph

Why are we getting minute to minute updates on this ass clown? Dane Cook is a D list celebrity at best, I don't care how many friends he has on myspace his comedy and movies still suck. And he's an idiot for renting in the first place with as much $ as he probably has scammed off of all the 14 year olds that like his act he could at least afford to buy a condo.

Steph

WTF? Just pick up after your pet! What is so hard about that? Lazy MF'er.

jenzeee

please stop posting pictures of poop tmz

BabyGirl

LMAO!!!

janja

TMZ please get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

Iskur

My question is why are people blaming Dane for "wasting taxpayers money", when it's the landlord who's suing his ass for a profit. Maybe Dane's innocent, and this jackass is just trying to make money off him. What was he supposed to do, hand him money for a settlement to keep it out of the courts?

People should stop throwing around accusations about Dane without knowhing what actually happened.

Kay

One of my two little dogs did mini-poops, but the other dropped lumps that I couldn't believe a small dog could make, much less squeeze out its back end. Modern dogfood has a lot of fiber in it, so I think it depends how much they eat.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments