Hulk Goes Toe to Toe with New Girlfriend

7/13/2008 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan enjoyed a game of footsie and a plate of greens with his Brooke-alike girlfriend in Miami -- free from court visits, jail excursions and especially Linda.

sweetpea

Sorry ALFRED, but Hulk was NOT in Abu Dhabi on Friday. I live in St. Pete, and he was HERE. His court
appearance was Wednesday, and the judge made the ruling on FRIDAY. Hulk was not in court on Friday,
but the media interviewed him in Clearwater, FL. (the decision was made not to put him in jail for contempt
on their condo in Las Vegas, but the judge needs to do more research before deciding if he HAS to actually
put down the 4 mill plus to buy it). Also, they showed him in court on Wed. He did NOT have his do-rag thing
on his head. He is bald on top, which we ALL know, however, in the back, he has very very short hair, with a
tiny little pony tail. NOTE-the picture above he has long hair. Can you say RUG? He and his family are so
FAKE-even his damn hair is fake. What a bunch on LOSERS!

Andrea

I'M HAPPY FOR HULK. IF YOU SAW THE FIRST EPISODE OF BROOKE KNOWS BEST YOU CAN SEE HOW LONLEY HULK IS. I HOPE THIS GIRL ISN'T A GOLD DIGGER TOO ! HULK DESERVES A GOOD WOMAN! ONE THING IS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IS ON THE FIRST EPISODE OF BROOKE'S NEW SHOW, LINDA WANTS TO COME VISIT BROOKE BUT WON'T UNTIL HULK LEAVES. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN SPEND 25 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE AND HAVE TWO KIDS AND SHARE EVERYTHING HULK AND LINDA HAVE OVER THE YEARS AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM, IT'S SAD. I'M SHURE IT'S LINDA'S EMBARRASMENT SHE IS DATING A 19 YEAR OLD AND REALLY SHOWN WHO SHE TRULY IS. BROOKE SEEM'S LIKE A REALLY GOOD GIRL ! THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T GET LINDA'S UGLY FACE. PLEASE DON'T TURN INTO A GOLD DIGGING W**RE LIKE YOUR MOM BROOKE. DON'T BE A SKANK LIKE HER.

Hairy_Yambag

Stop picking on mah family. I am jealous of Dad's new girlfriend, I love his old man balls on mah face.

Mac

A young Linda.

Rockstar

She doesn't look a damn thing like Brooke except for the blond hair.

Something tells me that TMZ staffers probably think Condoleeza Rice and Queen Latifa look the same too...

buckeye

mabey nick can have sloopy seconds...

Bubblebunny

Looks like he's eatin' a raw blackbird. He is sooooo clueless ! Rednecks !! What is their deal in this world, anyway ?

Chris Curry

When my grandmother was alive she used to call Madonna the "Pig of all pigs". She didn't live long enough to meet the Hogans. I'm in on the boycott.

name withheld

I love the Hogans.. Accidents happen. I watched Brooke knows Best last night. Loved it!!!!!!!!!

pattie in cali

this man is a SICK FREAK, i can't even say anymore, GET HELP, i will never let my kids have anything to do with the hulk, or what ever you want to call him, makes me sick,

L. P.

She looks around 41, but blondes do age faster. And she's UGLY! He isn't much better......

Lisa

I say go for it Hulk, life goes on even without Linda. Why should you go around feeling sorry for yourself and wait for Linda to decide she made a mistake. Life is to short, Have fun and live.

HogAnatoR

Before all the spot light about NICK'S non driving skills you could catch the HOGANS hanging out at ..NOVA 535 in St. Petersburg , or at any of their SECOND favorite watering holes in Clearwater...Like Pro Shop Pub on Clevland st. or Westside Lounge on Central Ave. and some times at AJ's on Atlantic Blvd...Last that was heard about NICKIE is that he/she/it has a new DADDY in county i believe his name is Rashane Deangelo Barber..This week...Well at least he is not having to endure the blanket parties in the HoNeYmOoN SuItE..Hang in there NICKIE PO & Remember That True Love Means That You Don't Have To Swallow EVERY TIME. ... You Can Spit.......>3

Ava