Sienna Hanging Out With a Married Man

7/14/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Brothers and Sisters" star Balthazar Getty says he and Sienna Miller are just friends.

Friends who hang out in Italy. Topless.

Worth noting: Balthazar is married with four kids ... for now.

Launch photos

Vicki in Canada

My oh my....she really is a bit of a damn tramp isn't she??? If I were this guy's wife I'd knock her senseless and THEN I would go after the loser hubby for all that he is worth!

What a loser....also to the wife: should you decide to let him bed you again - I would have him checked for STD'S....
I'm just sayin'

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

I really hope god punishea all these cheating married men. Just horrible. He has no idea he is being taped???? Maybe he and the wife have already split. Its hard to believe he is really this dumb..

nikkis mom

this was on Perez on Saturday..Get it together.

Robin

With friends like this, Mrs. Getty needs a divorce lawyer.

eva

Jude Law- 3 kids; Sean Penn- 2 kids; Balthazar Getty- 4 kids. she is a skank...

JuJuMal1213

You really think thats Getty? You think that looks like him? Its a side profile all fuzzied up! I mean I dont care either way - but Im not so sure its him... I love gossip as much as the next gal - but this guy looks a little older than Getty, no? Nose looks a little too big for him... Hmmm.... Maybe my eyes are just getting too old - Got any more pix out there paps????

Ruth

Even if Getty has already separated from his wife he should still have some respect for his family and refrain from being photographed in this way with his bimbo girlfriend. He is a fool to throw away such a beautiful wife for this unstable slut who was engaged to someone else up to a few weeks ago! He is humiliating his wife and family in the most disgusting manner and I feel so sorry for his wife and family.

catherine

It's definitely Balty, there have been rumours about him and Sienna for weeks, and his wife already left him and took his 4 kids to Italy as well.

Balthazar is a recovering heroin addict. I just wonder if maybe he's back doing drugs....

upset

Rosetta Millington (his wife) and her 4 children are so much better off without this inconsiderate, stupid and selfish pig! We all make mistakes but to put it out there like this, is unbelievable, shame on them, to say the least! What a loser, hopefully, he doesn't even get custody and loses them all.

Jax1977

It is sad that these days woman or men have no respect for thier husband,wives or children.... What goes around comes around

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Wow. Very sad. This is going to devastate his family. My heart goes out to them.

Way to go jerk ... This is something that will hurt your children for the rest of their lives.

Sienna - Looks like Perez was right about you all this time.

KCRosie

Remember this story? "(Jude) Law, 33, and Miller, 24, were engaged to be married in 2004 but Miller broke off the relationship after his affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright, was exposed the following year. " Suddenly Jude doesn't look like such a bad guy.

Katie

She is such a hipocrite!! She left her husband because he was screwing the nanny, and yet she is sleeping with a married man! Hi pot, meet the kettle, you slut!

me

i think his marriage is over... you throw that all away for a slut like her?

ldgd

Didn't she split from that actor she was in that awful movie Alfie with because he cheated on her with his children's Nanny? Can you say double standard?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments