« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Quinn

Scrambles Over

Gay Dating Scandal

7/17/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

quinn_exd-1NFL baller Brady Quinn wants to make one thing clear: He'll huddle up with sweaty, muscular men -- he just won't date 'em. No matter what a gay dating website is leading people to believe.

A topless -- and really, really hot -- photo of the Cleveland Browns quarterback has been used to promote a dating website for months. The only problem -- nobody cleared it with Brady!

A rep for the Cleveland Browns tells us Brady had no knowledge of the ad saying, "He was not involved in posting photos."

Brady's lawyer has already taken action and has sent a cease and desist letter to the website today, demanding all photos of him be removed ASAP.

For the record, Brady is straight ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tyra Banks

Thank you Maya! I agree totally.

Oh, and #17 was NOT me! I'm a girl. But, of course, he probably is too.

frogs and gravel

I laughed out loud when I read the article. I bet he catches hell from his teammates.

LaReina

Why is this idiot even remotely famous?

deep

@18: Because he's an NFL QB who also started at Notre Dame for four years? He's certainly no idiot - in fact, I would bet anything that he's smarter than you are.

chargergirl

#18--Notre Dame ring a bell???
He can be my friend on MySpace any day!!
Go Irish!

kittykitty

Notre Dame; Catholic boys naked together in the shower. You do the Math!!!! Frat Boys Straight?--straight to bed with a little alcohol for an excuse. I miss my college football days!!

zaphod65

The one thing that really upsets me the most is that I was in love with Brady, but i got tired real quick of him introducing me as his "college friend." Like the guys on the Cleaveland Browns didn't already know. Now I am single again, and he can go make empty promises to another fool.

idgaf

brady quinn, isn't gay now stfu.

Paulus

I have to admit, I am getting into this 'debate' rather late, but, nevertheless, I have to add my '2-cents'to it because of another Broncos player: Eric Decker! When my gaydar picked up on their photos, WOW! it went nuts!( Of course, it was proven wrong before if the info.was true about the 'subjects'involved), but it has a good track record so I am willing to let serve as my guide. A couple of the posts indicate that he was involved in str8 relationships and has a gf of many years. But in this day and age, we are not so naive to believe someone is str8 just because they are seen only with females? Ever hear of 'beards?' Bottom line is: whoever makes him happy and complete is all that matters.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2