Getting Hit With a Bottle?

Not Fierce!

7/18/2008 6:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because a guy designs clothes doesn't mean he can't get rowdy!
Launch photos
Rami Kashou, the runner-up on this season's "Project Runway," was involved in an altercation at a West Hollywood bar last night. Kashou was allegedly struck in the face with a beer bottle.

The suspect was arrested and booked for assault with a deadly weapon. Rami was taken to the hospital for minor cuts and bruises and was treated and released. Rami tells TMZ, "I am recovering and doing well. I appreciate everybody's support and well wishes."

The Work Place Sucks!

Why don't you hit me with you're best shot, fire awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. lol.

The Work Place Sucks!

I got hit with a bottle in the head last night at the bar, it was crazy, I was bleeding everywhere, so it really isn't funny cause you can get really hurt by it. I mean a big pile of blood came out of my head, didn't even know that much of blood was in my head., they fixed me up and I will be going back out tonight for some partyinnnnnnnggggggggg.See you There!

Mary Worth

He was a wonderful, calming influence on "Project Runway" He got along with everybody in an easier way than the others.
I just figured he was straight! But straight, or not, I considered him a man of worth and dignity. A CHOSHEVER MENTSH!

He had lived in Jerusalem. He made me want to visit Jerusalem one day. And I'm a gentile!

The Work Place Sucks!

Is he going to be ok? My wonderful friend I will be here for you when you get better, Let's do Lunch.

The Work Place Sucks!

He was my one and only, I loved when he touched me in that special way that he does.

WeHoHag

I can see the strip he's at and all of those clubs are in fact gay- but gays get into fights with each other I've seen it you hot pms and testosterone blended

Dave

The headline is incorrect.. Rami was not arrested.. it was the moron who hit him that was arrested.. Rami was innocent and was caught off guard with some crazy looser who hit him with a glass bottle..
the headline is misleading.. you guys should change it..

Lori

The Abbey is such a crappy place now. Since SBE took over ownership, it has become dirty, poorly ran place. The food is the worse, drinks are watered down, and now it's dangerous to go to. The Abbey's days are over...

glamh8er

It still surprises me how many dumbasses there are out there! Why does his sexuality have to do with anything??? What the f*** is this 1927??????? The people leaving comments regarding Rami's sexuality must live in like Wyoming or Arkansas or some other f***ed up place.

Johnny

For the record of anyone who doesn't know the real story of Thursday night and especially for those who feel bad for this reality jerk, here's the actual account. Don't anyone feel for Rami, because this is an event he brought upon himself. Rami mentions the fact that Arturo hit him with a bottle and broke his nose just because he was gay. THATS A BOLD FACED LIE!! In actuality, Rami started with Arturo telling him he was nothing, because apparently being a reality star is something. REALLY!! He continued to push the issue and even had the nerve to use racial slurs against Arturo. In fact, the first one to get violent was Rami by tackling Arturo. On top of everything else, Arturo himself is a Gay man, so any talks of gay bashing are just ridiculous. Rami spent less than an hour at the hospital where he was treated for minor scrapes and bruises. The fact that he's milking all of this media attention just goes to show you what a fame hungry tool Rami truly is. The hilarious part of the whole story is that Rami is the one who called the fire dept, police dept. and photographers. Get a life buddy and quit trying to extend your 15 minutes of fame...

Yeah, Right

Nice fake posts, Arturo...oh, I mean "Johnny" and "G," There were plenty of witnesses who can attest to the fact that the attack was completely unprovoked and there were no such racial slurs. Your attempts to spin this into anything other than you being a psycho are completely transparent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4