Graziano's Struggles Are Lifelong

7/19/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Gaziano and Nick HoganJohn Graziano finally will be able to receive reconstructive cranialplasty surgery to replace the hole in his head -- now that the swelling has lessened enough for doctors to operate.

It has now been close to a year since the damaging car accident with Nick Hogan -- and John remains in a permanent state of hospital care.

The life of John Graziano has been permanently altered, and the Marine Corps Times tells of the struggles that Graziano now faces day to day ... a struggle that has been overshadowed by the Hogan family and their continuous drama.

Nick Hogan only thinks he has it bad.

Last Laugh

Yeah, exactly - not all Marines are good people. That's all you needed to say. You assuming I'm anti-military, because I'm anti-war, is symbolic of your igorance. I support my troops, and genuinely - not just on the bumper of my car. I will NOT, however, support a lowlife just because he's a Marine. Being a Marine does not make you exempt from our laws, or at least it shouldn't.

You sound very riled up, Whatever. Calm down. Life couldn't be THATbad.

FlBiker

I got's a boring troll. If you are gonna imposter, at least be funny, witty or intelligent. At least one of the three anyway....

thanks!

Last Laugh

Maybe if you were any one of those things I'd comply. Would you be funny, witty, or intelligent if you were trolling, let's say, Chris Burke?

Maggie

I can't stand the Hogans but John has partial responsibility for his situation because he was not wearing his seatbelt. His family should still sue the crap out of the Hogans however.

Last Laugh

Brooke rejected me. Now I can't look at myself in the mirror without abusing strangers first. My mom never let me out of her bedroom long enough to attend school, so please use small words when talking to me. Thank you.

Dude

everytime i see a story about this situation i see the image in my mind of that poor guy with half his skull missing. god, how horrible. Everyone who watched that Hogan Knows Best show knew that that stupid kid Nick was gonna end up wrapping one of those cars around a telephone pole. it should be Nick needing permanent care instead of John...

Kelli

Poor FlBiker, us ole timers know it's not you, don't sweat it!! :)

Last Laugh

Dude, well that "stupid kid" you speak of had his seatbelt on, and he's not the one in need of permanent care. So ............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FlBiker

The Bollea family makes me look like a neurosurgeon.

Last Laugh

Kelli, I'm a grown man, and in no way "poor". I don't need your support, but thanks for the effort. Go eat something, heifer.

FlBiker

Hard to believe, but Nick is the "smart" one in the fmily.

FlBiker

I love mah kids almost as much as cocaine.

Kelli

Nice try and very LAME! lol

Mikah4tmz

Correct me if I'm wrong but, shouldn't Graziano have been wearing a seatbelt?

Tired of Lies

Are the armed forces running short on personnel?

Here's an idea - send the hogans to war. They can all go to replace the person that was injured in their car.

I for one would pay to watch that reality show.