DMX: When It Arraigns It Pours

7/21/2008 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If six arrests in a year aren't a big enough problem, DMX admitted today that the high-profile lawyer representing him will be none other than ... a court-appointed public defender.

Earl "DMX" Simmons appeared in front a Maricopa County, Ariz. judge today, facing charges of stealing and identity theft. Cops busted DMX for allegedly using a false name and Social Security number at a doctor's office in April to get out of a $7,500 bill.

Bond was set at $50,000. He's due back in court on July 24.

ozzman

jackass...

CO

Who is shocked???
Who cares??

denisepeace

hmmmmmm interesting

LIFE IS LIFE

And what colo is this guy??
well there ya go!

Lissette

This is really sad. Here is aperson who has what we can only dream of, yet he has no one tat can sit him down and ask..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!" Too many YES men and not enough real friends. Here is a man fihgting his own demons, without a single person to help him. If he does not get help soon..we will be reading an obituary any day now.
Wish i could be there....I'm a mom of two that can set him straight!!

Loud and talentless

M.L.K. would have been SOOO proud.

Kathryn

Public defender? Isn't this guy some high rollin pimp daddy? Doesn't he have some bling that he can pawn?

SuperStarSteve

I guess he's earning double credit for "street cred". He has firmly ensconced himself in Maricopa County which has one of the finest sheriff's of all....

YIppee!

Lyla

Someone put this animal abusing worthless mofo out of his misery already! Preferably slowly and painfully.

mel

what the hell did he go to the doctors for $7500 I thought he had money, maybe all the arrests he's had this year got his life savings, since he hasen't come out with nothing new

Puleeeez

Is he trying for a Guiness Book record??? Most arrests in the shortest period of time?? Well, he IS winning!!

TRACKER

i wasn,t a fan of a-rod,s however at the all stars parade in nyc last week.....a young boy next to me called out for a-rod to sighn his base ball..and a-rod did! and made the kids day! no one else in the parade would sighn anything.he made a big impression on us!

YUCK

I'm confused. This thug dumbass got MILLION$ from record sales & his movies, yet he can't pay a $7,500 bill & needs a public defender? WTF? Is dmx dumbass too cheap, too stupid or too broke? Another brainless ghetto dumbass thug rapper who needs to go back to the 'hood.

jeff

pay yo bills loser rapper lol

WWSD

I clicked on here to comment, but before I did, I said I wouldn't read any of the comments on here because I know there would be at least one racist comment. I read them anyway. And thanks TMZTHEBEST...your ignorant a$$ was the one to give it. I love how racists clog up the boards whenever there is a person of color doing something stupid. If you haven't noticed....90% of the stupid celebs on TMZ are white. When you insult a group of people in such a racist way...I suggest you read before you submit. The only thing worse than a racist is a dumb racist. Everybody already assumes you are all dumb a$$ hicks anyway. I suggest you get an education. You are the kind of hatefilled, nasty, jacka$$ that gives America a bad name. Get an education you ignorant dumb prick!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments