Recently Spotted Sober: Cheryl Burke

7/22/2008 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even after three club appearances -- Villa, One and Hyde -- Cheryl Burke was able to walk in a straight line last night. Incredible!

While we miss the boozy Burke, we're thankful Kelly Monaco was there to take her place as that girl.

Beachcomber Bill

Cool.

Triple Play

SHE IS A FAT LOAD WITH NO TALENT

mamajj

Kelly is on General Hospital. And who cares if they r drunk.
What were u doing in your 20's??? I was getting my drink on, u
probally were 2. Get over it!!

Kory

right on! get ur drunk on girls...then holla!! lol

NJfuturehousewife

How is it that real celebrities get rejected from Hyde, yet Cheryl Burke is always there??

steve burton

drunk floozy kelly monaco is overrated mexican p enis sucker who won a fixed dwts hasbeen show to promote abc shows like lame gh and dwts nobodies

Jewish Girl

TMZ always gets the soap operas wrong! She is on General Hospital, not All My Children! Now, I don't like her at all and am not proud of her being on GH, but it is so easy to check these things online. What is the TMZ staff paid to do??

Allyson Carter

For some reason I think she is soooooo ugly...Im so sick of no name no talent no looks people being "famous"..ugh too bad u cant get a man lushy

turtle276

I don't know what it is, but I've always found Cheryl Burke to be extremely attractive.

Ruby

#10...I agree with you Scarlet. I think she is very talented and also attractive. And, the way TMZ
reports things....well, she probably had TWO drinks. TMZ loves to slash reputations for the thrill
of it and to get everyone riled up and indicated by some of the above comments....after all, the
more people post here, the more ad space they can sell..

d-nice

Wasn't that the same outfit Cheryl was wearing the last time she was spotted drunk??

Anonymous

I think Cheryl is very attractive,she hardly has any makeup on this and still looking very cute.I just wish that TMZ would stop trashing and following her around!Just let this young lady live her life..I dont see anything wrong on her?I know she got tipsy once or twice but a lot of people does!Just let it go my goodness!

hell with them all

Cheryl Burke is one HOT woman and I would marry her in a heart beat.

Bob Booie

When will someone tell Cheryl to change that Beatles 1960 haircut?

just wondering

I like both girls, I think they are both talented and beautiful, hell Im jealous!!! John, your just a guy who cant get a date, so you find bashing women fullfilling. Get a job!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments