Larry B: I Did Not Have Sex With That Man

7/23/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadHow many times can a guy say he didn't have sex with another guy?

Larry Birkhead was deposed for ten hours (yes, we counted!) yesterday in the defamation lawsuit filed by Howard K. Stern against Rita Cosby.

In a book Cosby wrote last year, she claimed Anna Nicole Smith had a video of Stern and Birkhead having sex.

mack

Someone should slap the shiiiit out of that Biitch

Go Away

Rita, Rita, Rita.......pay up for defaming Larry.....chop chop

HOLY CROCODILE

Larry,you are a goober smoocher now admit it.Man is in denial. He has a deal with the other fellow not to rat him out since he let him have custody

Hanging Out

Did Larry take a page out of the Bill Clinton handbook? Ummm, Larry, oral sex IS sex. I'm just saying.

Unplugged

The most damaging parts of Rita's book have nothing to do with Larry and Howie's sexual inclinations. I do hope they grilled him on ALL the statements he made to Bahamian officials and to the media before the back room Let's Make a Deal party.

TMZSUCKS!

OF COURSE they're GAY GAY GAY. NO more threesome for you!
They're going to get married and raise the mini Anna, now.

Unplugged

I hope we will be able to read the deposition!

Rustyvain

The sizzling video is called "Birkhead Mountain" lots of birk"HEAD".... lol

Cammie

Why is she doing this? One of his family members communicated with someone in the public that he is bi-sexual as was Anna so what does that tell you about any and all possibilities regarding anyone who hung around her? A more looming question is why did he intentionally impregnate a drug addict "wwwww" not once but twice? Another looming question is why another guy would film a woman eight months pregnant while out-of-her-mind on drugs? All of them were losers and, at the end of the day, it was apparent he threw a young man under the bus to ensure his meal ticket.

Time WILL Tell

I can't wait to read this depo, yes LB oral sex, is SEX. He is such a looser, I hope he loses DL, to Grandma.

Ava

I wouldn't have sex with Howard Stern either.

blast from the past.....

15. Did anyone know that Larry had a small role in the movie How High (as an extra)? No speaking lines though.

Posted at 11:38AM on Jul 23rd 2008 by me

Yes - the part filmed at the Roosevelt, I believe.

Now Hiring

LARRY IS A LIAR!

Time WILL Tell

27. He will not lose his baby for being gay, he will be looked upon as the liar he is for back room dealing with Stern and I am not talking about their sex lives!
LARRY IS A LIAR!

Posted at 12:05PM on Jul 23rd 2008 by Crazy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No he will not lose her for being gay, no one should, BUT his involement with HK$, the lies, drugs, ect. could cause him to lose his daughter. hehehehehehe.

Time WILL Tell

29. I wouldn't have sex with Howard Stern either.

Posted at 12:21PM on Jul 23rd 2008 by Ava

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava, you would have sex with anyone or anything that would hold sitll long enough. hehehehehehe