Shanna to Kim: Stay the Hell Away From Me!

7/24/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler just issued the following statement in response to Kim K's "apology":

"I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I've avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.

"Quite some time ago I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all "friendly" and very much "romantically" inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, she agreed and but failed to do so.

"If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the BBQ in Malibu I wouldn't have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails and I won't release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.

I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood."

Jennifer

I think its hillarious that Shanna thinks anyone gives a rats hairy ass what she has to say about anything. Get over it girl..your a has been and the only way you are able to get your name in ANY sort of paper is to be a phsycho bitch that has an opinion that noone gives a damn about.

Michele

Shanna is nothing but a WHITE TRASH drama queen looking for publicity because she can't act!

TMZhires13yearolds

Am I missing something? Why does Shanna seem to think every female in the world is lusting after her ex-husband?

Glisten Garbor

#13 Well Kim could always get her sister Kloe to kick Shanna's trailer butt..That would be a better fight.

Debbie

OMG - this woman lives in a fantasy world. She thinks everyone other woman is after her Ex. He is a very talented drummer, but not a prize in the looks department. She needs to get over herself. Move on sister.

JAELUV23

go for you shanna. she needs to be put in her place. and its not the fact that travis is ugly its still her husband and the father of her children. so that's why she is upset not the fact that trashy kk is making her jealous. no she needs to respect that! end of story! and for all you other lames let it be your man. you'd be the same way. Kim is just being ugly and disrespectful.

Kim Rocks

abviously her man is the iissue here, why fight for a man. If your man didn't want other girls he'd stay away, and respect you maybe your husband is the problem. Get rid of that ugly liar and stop feeling sorry for yourself...

jb

HMM. BUT SHE HAS HELD ON TO THE EMAILS, EH? YEAH, THAT'S REALLY "LETTING IT GO." SHE'S SAVING THEM FOR A RAINY DAY AS AMMUNITION OR RETALIATION. MAYBE SAVING THEM FOR A LAWYER. SHE'S JUST ANOTHER VINDICTIVE BITCH TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE'S BEING DIGNIFIED.

Veronica

What Kim needs to do is to sit on Shannas face!... with that big butt of hers she would definitely win !

Kim Rocks

Obviously her man is the iissue here, why fight for a man. If your man didn't want other girls he'd stay away, and respect you maybe your husband is the problem. Get rid of that ugly liar and stop feeling sorry for yourself...

Nikki

vajajay or who ever...read the post again, she even calls him her ex...losers

angie

kim is nasty! where is TMZ getting this from? is it real?

nessa

TEAM KIM!!!!!
SHANNA GET A CLUE TRAVIS HAS BEEN STEPPING OUT ON U FOR HOW LONG!!! DONT KNOW U THAT BY NOW....
AS MUCH AS SHE HATES KIM AND EVERYONE ELSE IN HOLLYWOOD THATS DONE HER MAN.... SHANNA IS THE DUMB ASS THAT GOES PUBLIC ABOUT IT TO TRY AND TO SET RECORDS STRAIGHT WHEN IN THE END SHE MAKES HER SELF LOOK LIKE AN ASS!!! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!! U CANT CONTROL TRAVIS HE IS A MAN WHORE...ACCEPT IT.....

Tyson

This woman can't even write a few proper sentences. The funny thing is Kim has a man. Not just man but a ma with money and who is famous for what he has done not just being associated with people. Why would she mess that up? Plus its a known fact that she likes black guys. This chick did not have to get at her like that. She sounds mad insecure.

Cynic

I usually love a good bitch-fight, but OVER TRAVIS BARKER? Ewwwww, I mean really! There is absolutely nothing sexy about that man. If Shanna had half a brain, she'd tell Kim "take him"! If Kim had the other half of the brain, she'd tell Shanna "why would I want him?" I cannot see where this guy would EVER be worth fighting over.