Shanna to Kim: Stay the Hell Away From Me!

7/24/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler just issued the following statement in response to Kim K's "apology":

"I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I've avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.

"Quite some time ago I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all "friendly" and very much "romantically" inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, she agreed and but failed to do so.

"If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the BBQ in Malibu I wouldn't have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails and I won't release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.

I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood."

Oh Snap!

Travis is the whore in all of this!

Melissa B

YEAHHHHHHHHHH GO SHANNNA! DONT GET RID OF THE EMAIL! DONT DO IT! RELEASE THEM MAMA!

hot snot

hey Shanna...go kill yourself, you are worthless and a complete danger to society.

Oh Snap!

Let's try this again, Travis is to blame for all of this, out smutting around. I didn't call him the "W" word, TMZ!

chewie33

Is it just me or does Shanna fight with every female in Hollywood? She really needs to concentrate on herself and give everyone else a break. Go blog somewhere else Shanna, we don't care about your crap. Obviously you need to take a lot more care at your HOME than you do spending time on here and MySpace blogging about how someone else has done you wrong. Get a life.

yadaYadayada

Note to Shanna: Use the delete button on your email service. Get over it and move on with your sorry, lame life!

steph

Wow I find it so hilarious that she is stalking the posts to have an "answer" within minutes of Kim's post!
Both WHORES and Travis is nasty! Who the hell cares?
Shanna needs to just beat her fat ass and get it over with. Thats the way we deal with homewreckers around here.

Just Cruzin Thru

How old are these "girls"? I thought they were older than the Jr.High crap they are acting like. Shanna, your marriage to Travis is over (you will always have a relationship with him because of the kids). Kim, just do whatever it is you do (I'm not quite sure what that is exactly). To the person who wishes Shanna dead...That's just wrong!!!!

Mackenzie

She's a skank.

New York

y do women continue 2 blame other women when dey husbands stray? please stop......besides, ur husband look like a FREAK....only person dat want him is U.........

Candie Cane

I would pissed off if some botox big ass w h o r e was texting my husband! Any woman who says other wise is completely lying!!!

Tyson

5'2'' 140 sounds chucky but she makes it look good. I may have to change my standards...

Lisa

haha what work? all you do is have babies with rich men! even in your reality show you never got your lazy ass out of the bed to work or take care of your own kids. maybe you should check your man instead of making a fool out of yourself idiot! Go Kim

Dave the pig

Kim K is the biggest whore in all of this. She is always crying and acting as if she is soooo innocent about everything around her - someone stole this picture, someone leaked this sex tape, why me, why me - then cashes in and reveals to the world that she likes being piS$ed on ....... she is not a very good actress and most people can see right through her. Kim K is just a nasty whore with no talent!

Team Kim

Shana...get over Travis.....and your 15 minutes have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over....