« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. -- I'm a Regular Florence Nightingale!

7/24/2008 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Athletes saving the lives of sportswriters -- what's this world coming to?

That's what went down last week when T.O. came to the aid of a journalist hit by a car outside the ESPYs. But the usually selfish sports star told us last night he'd have done it for anyone. T.O. -- is that really you?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BabyGirl

First!

Kelli

Terrell is the most humble, polite guy OFF the field. Dallas is proud to have him here.

Go Cowboys!

skeeter

WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE T.O. ALONE?????????????????

skeeter

WHY DID U DROP MY COMMENT?????????

(amber dawn)

whooa shocker. T.O.'s a nice guy. but wait a minute.. who wouldn't have done that for someone who got hit by a car? But I am by no means trying to put T.O. down, he seems like a nice fella. He's got a good sense of humor too, for example, the comments he made after the game Jessica showed up to.

Tony

What a freakin' thug and loser. Typical black nothing who happens to have a gift at athletics. Probabaly can't read or sign his onw name on the contracts and speaks jive and ebonics like so many rap crap entertainers, other athletes, and celebrities.

Pathetic!

dallas fans are morons

Of course your proud to have T.O cry baby Owens in Dallas. I mean since your proud to have jailbirds, I can't see why T.O wouldn't make you proud. GO DALLAS JAILBIRDS!

Ava

I like T.O.! I know he has a bad rep but I think its unfounded! Everyone can be an ass once in a while. He is such a great ball player. I can't help but root for him.

Ava

Shutup Tony, you are just jealous! You are so pathetic.

just wondering

I used to not care much for TO, but for the past 2 years, I think he is a great guy and I LOVE to watch him play ball. The ones who diss him are just jealous of him.

Rdg7359

T.O. IT IS TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!

DavidG

While I am not a big fan of T.O.'s on the field (even though he is very talented), and much less of the Dallas Cowboys, off of the field T.O. seems to be a very caring person. In fact, during the days after Hurricane Katrina, I spent some time handing out supplies along side of T.O. to the evacuees living in the Houston Astrodome. He was as nice as can be to everyone he met, and genuinely had everyones well being in his best interest. It was no surprise to me to hear that he had another moment of compassion for another human being who was in need.

Tony, there is no need for the derogatory comments and loose generalizations you made about T.O. In fact, after reading your blog, it seems as though you are barely literate yourself.