Dick: I'll Get Sober If You Pay Me!

7/25/2008 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The stumbling abomination that is Andy Dick has finally checked himself into rehab, and all it took was ... well, who really has the time to go through all the stupid, drunk, drugged up s**t this guy has done recently?

Of course, it's not real rehab. Dick will battle his demons for your viewing pleasure on a future trainwreck reality show called "Sober Living". Sources close to Dick say the comedian in name only made the decision to check in after his drunken arrest at a chicken joint earlier this month.

TMZ has learned that Dick WILL get paid for his stint -- after all, he's got lawyers to pay.

Stay Tuned!

Doodles

What a huge waste of flesh!

Liz

This yahoo could give a sh!t about getting clean or sober. We will be reading about him, as we did his friend Chris Farley!

Me!

He needs to be in jail.
He has bothered enough people.
He has had enough chances.
Maybe someday, someone bigger will take him down to size.
Then he'll know what it's like.

Loud and talentless

Wouldn't this boy and 'Lil Wayne make a cute couple? They can wrestle their demons together and they both have the EXACT same amount of talent and intelligence ... ZERO.
Andi? Wayne. Wayne? Andi. The deep conversation would be beyond belief.

Seattlelite

Not a show I will be watching. Can't stand that jerk

Donna

I cannot believe this guy. This is so disgusting to me. He tries to pull a girl's clothes off in public while he is drunk and now he is going to be PAID to go to rehab!!!!! I never post any comments or write letters but as soon as I find out what network is going to air his rehab stay called "Sober Living" they will get a piece of my mind. Anyone else would be in jail. He should be charged for attempted rape, assault, battery on a minor, public drunkeness, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest and every other possible offense.

Duffo

Someone should waste a 2 cent bullet on his stupid ass...

Molly

Who cares,a no talent loser.

colin

I don't think Andy is a bad person. I just think he has deeply rooted behavioral problems from childhood that are now personified through substance abuse. With that being said... I'd be elated to discover that the waste-of-space overdosed and died.

Me!

#7 - my words exactly! I posted #3 about him being in jail where he belongs!
Enough is enough California!
Get a spine, give us a break, and get this guy off the streets!!!!!!!!!!

Moneypenny

He is an idiot.. I have never heard of this show "sober living". Whats the deal with it? Is it the same as Celebrity rehab??

Me!

I am #3 and #9 -
When I posted my #9 comment, Donna's posting was #7, now it is #12.
Either way, she hit the nail on the head.
If you or I did these things, we would not see "the light of day" for a very long time.
A real man would not only keep himself in line, he would stand up and take the punishment.
(yeah, I know, he's not a "real" man).

This guy has not only "walked", he has run.
Could you keep running passed the borders of the United States?
Go be someone else's headache.

AndyDick@comcast.net

I will sue all of you morons.

it takes a molester

what color is he? nuff said

thats right

i really liked him when he was on that show News Radio

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments