Carnie Wilson: Binge Shopper

7/28/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gastric-bypass wonder Carnie Wilson did some seriously huge damage at a supermarket this weekend.

Carnie lost 150 lbs after having gastric-bypass in 1999. After regaining some weight, Carnes lost 22 lbs on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2006. After re-regaining weight, she recently said she had lost around 30 lbs.

Wonder what her secret is.

jm

Why pick on her? She's really struggled with her weight, and you are making fun of her.

Anthony G.

Gaining weight and losing weight is this broads entire gig! Pathetic.

katmoon

This the week's groceries for her family. TMZ makes out like she's going to eat it ALL herself. uggg TMZ

rosie

I too find it sad that Ms. Wilson is picked on because of her weight. Good grief the poor woman cannot even go to a grocery store! People who don't have weight issues just do not understand how terribly difficult it is. Sadly Ms. Wilson has found out that gastric bypass is not the answer. It all comes down to hard work...eating right and regular exercise. A life time committment. And I know how damn tough that is. I am glad that Ms. Wilson has been able to reconnect with her father after so many years and that she still has her sense of humor and ability to go on with her life. I thank God every day that I am not a celebrity.....to live your life in a fishbowl must be horrible.

scotgirl

C'mon TMZ! Get a life - so you can recognize when others have one!
Grocery shopping? Really? That's the best "news" you can come up with today?
Oh, and let's show someone who struggles with their weight shopping...pathetic and lame.
You just lost a viewer...deleting this site off my favorites once and for all now.

BJ Rocks

Im not understanding why you would go through the gastric bypass surgery and then regain alot of the weight back. Im sure its not easy but you have to be disiplined...

reed9696

is all for only for one day.

Liz

Carnie sweetie, you are to old to be wearing your hair in "pigtails"!

Unbelievable

Is she a fat gluttony pig? Yes indeed...
BUT, she does have a family to feed. Come on TMZ, this isn't news!! She could have been having a party for crying out loud. Or, it could be all weight watcher entrees and veggies in there!

Kitty Angel

That's really not a lot of groceries!!!

Aunt Kiki

Leave her alone TMZ... Sheesh!!!

But someone should tell her she's too old for pig tails!!!

butweiner

I could care less that she is so huge, but if you are going to use that many grocery bags she should buy some reusable cloth ones!!

Dee Dee

You call that seriously huge??

Clearly, the author of this post is neither married nor has children. Carnie has both.

Twinker

Saggy meets baggy.

wtf

My grocery cart is always loaded. I don't understand why people act surprised when you leave the store with lots of food, I can't tell you how many times people have asked me why I'm buying so much. Do people like making daily trips to the store? I don't so I buy enough breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks etc for my family to last at least a week. Add paper products, cleaning products and pet foods and your cart is going to be full. I'm sure that's what Carnie is doing too.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments