LaBeouf's Mom -- Camera Shia on DUI

7/28/2008 10:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When we ask Shayna Saide, Shia LaBeouf's mother, about his violent wreck on Sunday morning -- she shut down faster than an overturned F150.

naomi!!!

First!!!!! I love shia!!!!!

billyboyhere

Why should she care now---she hasnt it seems his whole upbringing about substance abuse---his daddy turned him on at age 10, but ballerina mommy apparently didnt do much about it. A frightful situation. That chump better realize he can kill innocent people who dont want to get caught up in his own mommy and daddy's nonsense that they have passed on to him.

K

I'd drink heavily too if that were my mom.

dorfli

Shayna... Saide...Shia...Labeouf...it's what happens if we continue to allow people to give themselves and others STUPID BABY NAMES!

scissors

Ummmm, it's in my humble opinion that with the help of her right hand her dress is riding up high in all the wrong places.

carry on.

westley allan todd

she's got more junk in her trunk underneath

that hippie dress than any F150 payload.......

Leila

"I'd drink heavily too if that were my mom."

How rude. You don't even know his mother, so you need to shut your mouth.
If Shia was indeed driving under the influence, its his fault, not his mother's. Maybe you should keep that in mind.

westley allan todd

one fact for sure, SOMEBODY was drunk when

they nailed that woman a couple of decades ago..........

Baseball Junkie

I wouldn't answer questions like that if one of my kids were in an accident either. Shia is the one involved in the accident not his mother. He's old enough to know better irregardless of his upbringing. I'm just glad that no one else was injured in that accident. I'm sorry he got hurt but at least he brought it on himself.

Go Sox

howcanyouharrassthemom

Let her be! He has always been a lttle "offbeat" -(not that that oks DUIs) - but his mom seems down to earth. I have always been impressed with his acting - and hope that this is just a stage.

aqualung

they both have the same dopey-looking face !!!!

C-Ann

Leave the dude's mom alone. Is she expected to be some gorgeous supermodel cuz she has a hot little son? She looks like most people's mom. She didn't sign up to have paps follow her and ask stupid questions. Stars get some benefit from the paps although it's gotten waaaaaay outta hand. Leave their kids and their parents alone. I'd be terrified if he were my kid. Why do that to her? I don't get it.

NM

Shia is one of the sexiest men i've seen out there right now so the previous comment can just shut it :)

confused

why isn't tmz commenting how the actress riding with shia labeouf was isabel lucas-his transformers co-star, and adrina grenier's g/f???!!!

AJ of the AZ

TMZ this is getting old really fast. a parent that does not want to talk toyou. If she did then what?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments