"Hairspray" and "ANTM" Vacay Bitch Fight!

8/1/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hairspray" star Nikki Blonsky and "America's Next Top Model" wannabeen Bianca Golden just had the worst vacation -- ever!

Cops tell us the two got into an "altercation" in the departure lounge at the Providenciales airport in the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean -- and by altercation, we hear it was an all-out family brawl! A spy at the airport that day tells us the fight was over saving seats in the lounge -- Nikki was saving five seats for her fam, and Bianca's family wanted to sit. That's when we're told the huge fight erupted -- with the entire families on both sides throwing down, yelling and cursing.

The action got so bitchtastic, says another spy, that one member of the Golden team actually bit Nikki's foot. Tyra would be so proud!
Blonsky, Golden
Both divas have been charged with assault -- Blonsky with two counts! But get this -- Nikki's father Carl was also charged with inflicting bodily harm, for his alleged beatdown of Eleine Golden, Bianca's mom. Nikki's arrest was first reported by Us.

Both Nikki and Bianca have been released on bail, but Carl's gotta cool his heels in jail until August 8th. All parties will have to book a trip back to the islands this fall to appear in court.

UPDATE: This cat fight was no joke people ... Eleine Golden had to be airlifted to a Florida hospital. She's currently in the ICU with a serious head injury!

Glisten Garbor

Short, fat and ugly.., say goodbye to whatever career you had nikki..

your_mama

Ehecatl, that's a neck brace, Nikki's just trolling for sympathy

chin chin

Get a Clue (7:43 pm)~ It's a shame that you encountered such an igorant and rude person. I am totally embarrassed for her ill behavior. i hate though, that every slight is automatically perceived as a racial incident. I was a resident of nyc for more years than i can count & encountered countless rude people both black & white. I was careful not to judge by the color of their skin; but by their individual character, or lack there of........

pop eye

39. #32 - I can't believe you even had the nerve to say this.....you sound so stupid....

"Nikki should have kept her mouth shut, graciously allowed the Goldens to sit, and gone somewhere else with her family, or had her family spread out over the bar"..

So in other words, Bianca's family should have the right to take over Nikki's seats, and Nikki's family should move elsewhere? Give me a flippin break, if that isn't a racist comment from a black person I dont know what is. Try telling us you're not black either....YEAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!

Posted at 11:07PM on Aug 1st 2008 by Fed Up

________________________________

In response to you, actually, I am white. Anglo Caucausian to boot. But I am not looking at this from a racial point of view. I'm just simply saying people shouldn't be trying to save seats at a bar for others who haven't even arrived yet, when there are others who are already there and want to sit. That's assuming, of course, this is an accurate depiction of what really happened. Nevertheless, both sides are wrong for allowing this to escalate into a fight.

Glisten Garbor

Well pretty much no one is going to want to see nikki in Hairspray 2 so producers might as well get into talks with Marissa Jaret Winokur..Cheerio nikki you white trash bulldog!

Utard

Bianca was ALWAYS an ignorant bitch on ANTM and I hope she got her nose broken or something

chin chin

54. @21 That is so true. White people act like their poop don't stank. Similar things happen with whites in the mall. If they bump into you, there is no excuse me, I was croosing the crosswalk to a store and this white lady didn't slow down and just ahead of me she stopped and let this white guy cross. She saw me but she will play innocent if I had of cursed her out. WHite people can be so hateful and rude on purpose and provoke you and lie and play the innocent card. I also had a similar incident with a white just jumping in front of me and acting like he didn't see me too, they love to play that crap and white people try to intimidate blacks just the same and will lie to the cops. I'm thankful that there will be a day of reckoning for everbody and we all will be held accountable for what we say and do to each other and our prejudices will be rooted out and there will be no cop to lie to or no fake innocence.

Posted at 9:54AM on Aug 2nd 2008 by bebefj123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You are sabotaging yourself with your paranoia and ignorance. I find you pathetic! if you were interested at all in progress and absolute, unequivocal equality- you wouldn't be so quick to assume that "White people" were out to get you. Why constantly separate yourself and continue to play the "RACE CARD"???? Move on & get a life...LOSER

Glisten Garbor

It's not a race issue..It's a fat ugly bully named Nikki who thinks she is a STAR and can do whatever she wants issue..

Spell Check.

Nikki,
Save me a seat at your trial.

Glisten Garbor

Honestly I don't know who Bianca is but she and her family already have my support..I can't stand Nikki Blonsky..

Glisten Garbor

It could be a race issue. We don't know Nikki and it is possible that she and her family are a bunch of white trash biggots. I'm just sayin'..

Terry

~ EVOLVE ~

Dawn Day

This has NOTHING to do with color. These woman got into the limelight and think they are all important Diva's / Celebs and think they are better than anyone else. Their true colors surely showed through. Low class trash is what they ALL portrayed.

EGGO

I am sick of white people saying that Black people are playing the "RACE CARD"..hey white people, you dealt the cards (remember).............as of matter of fact, you bought the deck to town! Now you don't wanna play anymore...too bad, Black folks are going to keep playing

simplyput

That fat ass had a lot of nerve not letting them sit until the rest of the party showed.
I would have gotten more than pissed too if I was told my family (Mom) couldnt sit until they were actually taken.
that is the polite thing to do.whenever I have saved seats I have always let them be used in the meantime with a simple explanation that they were being saved but they could sit in the meantime.
I hope her career and life is ruined over this ...she sounds like a fat ass bitch with a problem.
I would have told her to shove those LVs up her ass ...Im sure they would fit!