The First Mr. Julia Roberts

Unearthed From Ivy

8/5/2008 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last seen divorcing Julia Roberts in 1995, country singer Lyle Lovett resurfaced at Robertson Blvd. presstaurant The Ivy on Monday. That's right kiddies, he once was married to Julia Roberts!

On his arm was his longtime pretty woman, girlfriend April Kimble. How does this guy do it?!

c-ann

He's either funny (which always works with women) or has a monsterous weiner. Both would be nice.

jackschitt

He must have a big donger!

wendy

Probably helps that he has money - I would open my legs to a sugar daddy too!!

kim

This guy is amazing and an icon in his music. He is gracious, funny, soft spoken and giving. Doesn't even start to define his talent. Julia was lucky and I think she would still tell you that :) He is a heck of a guy - someone you would want to know.

wendy

having money could land you any girl- i'd spread my legs for some cold hard cash too!

Mitso

He has a great personality, singer-song writer and is somewhat famous. Maybe he is hung like a horse too?

that.is.all

So what is your friggin point TMZ? Julia loved him at one time. He's a good guy. Get a life losers.

Cynic

Did anybody see that episode of Dharma & Greg that Lyle guest-starred on? Lyle was so cute and funny (he played himself), and it wasn't until then that I realized how Julia could have fallen in love with him. I know he's really odd-looking, but I think a sense of humor is really important, and I'm pretty sure he was able to make her laugh - a lot - as well as serenade her. How sweet. And I've heard that they are still good friends. He sounds like a very cool guy to me!

john wayne gacy

in real estate, ALL escrows that are opened MUST have a
closing date AFTER the contingencies are lifted and satisfied.

a relationship "escrow " that's been open for years, will NEVER close,
leaving ONE party with nothing butt a depreciative asset...........

that.is.all

wendy
yeah well you'd probably open your legs for Perez too. Desperate much??? Or just easy and loose as a goose. You are a dumbazz.

martinistopswithus

lyle is probably a gentlemen and treats his lady right. that would be refreshing in that town.

john wayne gacy

wendy;

and honest to what you are;

now we just need
to establish a price.

doesn't matter if it's a date,
girlfriend, wife or a professional.

it's ALWAYS been about cost-per-unit.

how much does it cost for each encounter,
versus the time & money spent getting there.......

that.is.all

cupidshumpid

a gentleman is defined as a man who pulls your pubes out one at a time. tru story.

guess who

Actually, I am wondering (unlike the rest of you!) WHY he hasn't re-married.

Lyle, make an honest woman of your longtime girlfriend. It's only right, if you're a gentleman.

guess who

Actually, I am wondering (unlike the rest of you!) WHY he hasn't
re-married.

Lyle, make an honest woman of your longtime girlfriend. It's only
right, if you're a gentleman.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments