Squiggy from

'Laverne & Shirley'

'Memba Him?!

8/8/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Lander became famous for playing Andrew "Squiggy" Squigman on the TV series "Laverne & Shirley." Guess what he looks like now!

Bubblebunny

I saw him and his wife a few years ago at an airport in Michigan. He was sooo kind and really friendly, so was his wife. He even said Helllooooo , like on Laverne and Shirley of the old days ! I also saw Jerry Mathers , (Beaver Cleaver at the AZ airport-nice and FUNNY ! He is 6' 6", and was giving a speech in Vegas for a Diabetes Association. Great comedians and great guys !

efnsteve

Awww, come on people, give the Squigster some love

Ny

We have always loved his character. He was such a standout from all those machoTV actors that became so popular during the seventies

Stormy

I met Squiggy last year in Knoxville, TN at a conference on Mulitiple Sclerosis. He spoke at the conference and was very funny and informative. He looks wonderful considering the debilatating disease that he has. I also have MS and hope I look half as good as Squiggy when I am 61.

Denise

So happy to have known and shared some very special memories with David Landers and his beautiful wife Cathy and daughter, Natalie. Cathy and I had enrolled our first child in the same pre-school in the vallley and later on met each other again while Natalie and Nicholas were attending the same high school in Agoura. They are an amazing family.

Coolfl37

This isn't a good year for actors and actresses. So many passing away.

Coolfl37

This isn't a good year for actors and actresses. So many passing away.

bubbz

squiggy YOU MAKE ME STINK

El Ray Truthseeker

Bonnie, if Jerry Mathers is 6 foot 6, Mini Me boxes in the heavyweigh division. Either some 6-6 guy with a sense of humor told you he was the Beav or Jerry Mathers has been spending time in Chernobyl. IMDB says he's 5-7.

Brandy Whine

I have been following his health related info. since it first came out that he was diagnosed with MS. My older sister also has that disease. If you get a chance, read his story. It is touching and you really get to see the man behind the character as well as the character of the man.

big fan of Lavern and Shirley

I have been a great fan of the Series Lavern and Shirley and I have had the rare opportunity to meet the cast , one of my dearest friends sings the theme song, her name is Cyndi Grecco. It will be a sad day that a good actor has passed and has left one of the most iconic roles in comedy behind for us to watch in dismay of the antics that he could get into with the girls! Squiggy, you will be greatly missed

Rani

Wait a minute... who said that David Lander died? I can't find anything anywhere verifying this.

I read his book, "Fall Down Laughing... How Squiggy Caught MS and Didn't Tell Nobody." It was very good and entertaining. I have MS too and I applaud him for coming out of the closet about it. But I don't think he died.

Rani