Lauren Conrad Chokes at Own Fashion Show

8/8/2008 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Awkard silence, painful narration and mediocre fashion -- in a nut shell, L.C.'s show yesterday was hilarious.

With only two fashion models to support her, Lauren ran out of gas, referring to one of her outfits as "there's this." That sure makes us want to buy it.

CrabbyPatty

Isn't that the most UNFLATTERING picutre EVER???? For someone with a camera on the ALL THE TIME you would think that they wouldn't make a face like that! Ugh!

Sgt H. USMC

Coming soon to a Goodwill near you, The LC collection

Annasavannah

That really *was* painful. Wouldn't wish that kind of situation on anyone!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Totally unproffesional. This is what happens when big business foolishly gives these entertainers and reality people real professions. She does not have a degree in business nor fashion. Bloomingdales just shot themseveles in the foot with this bad pr set up by them for her.

Caitlin

That's too bad that she doesn't know how to describe her own clothing line that SHE designed herself. Maybe someone should teach her sales talent if that is her suposed industry. I feel bad for her.

Switch

20. People aren't forced fed anything. Turn the channel or better yet, turn the TV off. The only reason these dumb fools are rich is because even dumber fools are watching them and furthering their uselessness in our society.

Posted at 7:58PM on Aug 8th 2008 by UN-REAL

i second that. well said

Independent for Barack

Any yet people continue to watch Hilton, the hills, the kardashians. I can't watch MTV with out seeing a commercial of the new hills season. STOP!!! ENOUGH!!! I mean why is audrina all over the place now. Shes done absolutely nothing. I would be surprised if she graduated junior college and yet shes laughing all the way to the bank. WHY????

sebastian007

no talent, no charisma, no looks.

Betty

On the Hills, Lauren worked for a couple of designers, so what's her excuse for being unprepared and looking dumb? You can't always count on being cute, sometimes you've got to show a little brains. No wonder shops aren't able to sell her clothes even at 50% off.

Betty

My roommate said from a distance this picture of Lauren looks like Johnny Depp when he was on Pirates of the Carribean.

Shelley

From what I've seen of her past shows, she seemed to be career oriented and smart, however, like someone else said on here those 'reality' shows are scripted...so who knows I guess! I would think any right minded person, when asked to show a line, would do some research on what the fabrics are, maybe something about the models, and would make their own cue cards. I would never put myself out there with the media and be so unprepared.

Mom

She's not seasoned in this so give her a break. At least she has talent in fashion unlike someone else we know. Starts with H and ends with i.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3