McMahon - "I Will Gladly Pay You Tuesday ..."

8/11/2008 8:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a new week, and a new lawsuit against Ed McMahon.

This time, Westmoore Lending says it loaned McMahon and his wife $250,000 back in July of 2006. According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, the McMahon's defaulted in February 2007. Then in April '07, to show good faith, the McMahons paid Westmoore $5,000 in return for an extension on paying the loan.

The suit claims, the loan became fully due on August 2, 2007, but Westmoore didn't get the loot.

Westmoore wants $250,000 plus interest and attorney's fees.

Ed's rep had no comment.

jb

I don't feel sorry for those two greedy people. They had to live in a huge house, have fancy cars and jewelry. He had to have a third wife who loves to shop. Moron.

GIANCARLO FORTI

Hey Ed how much is your life insurance??? I bet your "young" wife has being thinking about it.

imho

Don't let this man in your house people. Even if he claims to be giving you money. Looks like he may need to sue more people himself if this keeps up!!!

FlBiker

I think Ed is sexy, I'd do him. If his eyesight is bad enough, he may even wanna do me.

Terry H

Ed is a deadbeat and a poor excuse for a man.

ashekea

how sad to have squandered all your money away.

Robert

This guy is really a deadbeat looser. All those millions he made on the Johnny Carson show and nothing to show for it. Not only that he owes millions of dollars to banks, irs, credit card companies, friends, you name it. He will go out a loser. Johnny went out a winner.

I'm just saying is all.....

WOW, you are all so mean. Just because he was once rich and had nice things does not mean he deserves to be slammed like this. So he was once lucky, and he lost it ALL. Isn't that enough? Would you call your Grandfather a loser, he is and older man. He made mistakes and I AM sure the people calling him a loser has NEVER made ANY in their lifetime. Well, all I have left to say "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." GIVE HIM A BREAK :(

mary

I seriously think that Ed should file bankrupcy and then after he does that he should file for divorce because there will be nothing left for his wife to receive.I wonder if the thought of getting a job has ever crossed HER mind??

Melon Head

MCMAHON IS A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG....VERY STUPID MAN...QUITE A TOOL!!!

JustInTime

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday....for a hamburger today" LOL Thanks for the laugh, haven't heard that quote in years. Possibly decades, TMZ writers must be old like me.

LTS

It's interesting to me that all of these creditors are coming out of the woodwork. Why, if owed a quarter of a million dollars (seems to be a common theme to his creditors), would you wait until half a dozen folks file before you do?

All seems very curious to me.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE , ED DIDN'T MANAGE HIS MONEY RIGHT .

HE SHOULD OF PAID THAT HOUSE OFF , CARS , ETCCC ...PAY IN CASHIER CHECK.

IM SERIOUS , THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS ....IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT

WHATEVER YOU BUY , PAY IT IN CASH . I REALIZE YOU CAN'T BUY A HOUSE IN CASH

FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON ( MIDDLE CLASS ). ED COULD PAY HIS HOUSES IN FULL .

I AGREE WITH #1 .....I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ED , AND MANY OTHER CELEBS , AND

OR THE CELEBS WHO HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS .........START MAKING HUGE PAYMENTS

OR PAY OFF YOUR HOME , OR YOU CAN BE THE NEXT ONE ON TMZ .

FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ........WATCH CNBC WITH CARMEN , SHE'S VERY GOOD.

THIS IS A FACT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE THE HARDEST , WHO TAKES PRIDE AND DEVOTED

TO THERE JOBS , BUT MANY OF THEM ARE LOSING THERE JOBS BECAUSE FOREIGNERS ARE

TAKING IT AND COMPANIES ARE MOVING OVERSEAS , FOREIGNERS ARE ENDING UP WITH THE JOB.

I CALL AMERICAN COMPANIES TRAITORS , SELLING OUT THERE OWN COUNTRY .

THERE'S ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUNDING ......STARTING WITH THE PRESIDENT , VICE , SENATORS,

CONGRESSMEN , LOBBIST , CEO'S , OIL COMPANIES , SPECULATORS , "OPEC " NAFTA , AND ANYONE

ELSE WHO'S INVOLVED .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIVE WITH IN YOUR MEANS , SAVE MONEY , GET RID OF YOUR DEBT .

MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS GOOD LUCK ..............

nigsRstoopid

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres dog food for dinner!

EGGO

There has to be a reason that Ed has not filed bankrupcy..........maybe he has some cash already hidden or maybe he has some cash to hide.....he thinks because he's old he can get away with owing everybody in the country but I don't believe he is broke.......TIME TO PAY THE PIPER ED!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments