Someone Lend Shia a Hand

8/12/2008 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hand surgery sucks.

Shia LeBeouf, sporting a cast on his injured left hand, was out and about in Los Angeles yesterday with his "Transformers 2" -- and car crash -- co-star Isabel Lucas.

Opening that bottled drink looks difficult, so you can see why Shia isn't expected to return to the "Transformers 2" set until late this month, at the earliest.

Cristina

He's wearing a Detroit Pistons T-shirt...WHOO HOO!

Dorothywasoncrack

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

sickofracialshit

Why do people have to post FIRST.....that is the most irritating thing ever....jeeeeeeeeez

sunny

WHat's that movie Cher was in that had a retarded son that had a big long scary face? Well when I see this photo, she looks just like that retarded guy in the movie! Oh yeah I think it was called Mask.

mrs. reeves

she looks like a horse, an ugly horse. Him, he's cute.

CanadaChick

Shia is hot! Hope he gets better soon!!

kt

Oh, I'd give him a hand all right... he's so hot!!!

Snaoopy

Sunny; Would you like it if someone tore your looks apart like you do others? How would that make you feel? Are you that miserable in life that you have to tear others apart. I bet you're no beauty- yep I'd place a million dollar wager that you're a total dog.

lala lola

Your a bunch of nobody's talking about someone you don't know...........pathetic lifeless losers and I am participating in this crap because I have a crappy job and I am bored as hell.

Shia has more money and talent then any of you.........do something with yourself.....envy is not a good look.

Thank you.....:)

ckitty

She so looks like a horse! And Shia omg is so hot!

trre

drinking and driving,
he should be thankful his bottle opening situation is only temp,
he could have killed some mother driving home with her kid's.

Snaoopy

I think she's cute. So what if she has a longer face, at least she's not the dime a dozen looking girl. You all are a bunch of jerks. Karma,

linda

She could "lend him a hand"... ha,ha,ha... to funny!

Who's zippin his zipper and hookin his belt? Yeah.. betcha she is helping then!

Shay

I loved him in "Holes". That was a great movie. How come it is never mentioned???

Love you Shia! Best wishes.

Adwa

hii does anyone know how i can get one of the toilet seats he makes? i loved the one with the camels

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments