Someone Lend Shia a Hand

8/12/2008 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hand surgery sucks.

Shia LeBeouf, sporting a cast on his injured left hand, was out and about in Los Angeles yesterday with his "Transformers 2" -- and car crash -- co-star Isabel Lucas.

Opening that bottled drink looks difficult, so you can see why Shia isn't expected to return to the "Transformers 2" set until late this month, at the earliest.

sunny

To # 22, I'm not a dog, actually I'm very cute. First of all, people that are celebrities should expect this kind of stuff. Second, if someone made fun of me, I would laugh at it too because I have enough confidence to laugh at myself if I were to appear funny in a photo. So it's all fair game!

CelesteK

I think that the media is making Shia's problems appear bigger than they really are. Shia is a kid, only 22, and the minute a young celebrity like him does something stupid like this the press is all over it like a cheap suit.
Yes I'm talking to you guys in the press. You're not helping him any by huranging him wherever he goes and capturing him on film when it's apparent that he doesn't want to be filmed. What the hell makes you guys think that he wants to be on film with his hand like that? Don't tell me that you people haven't ever done anything stupid when you were Shia's age?

seriosuly

The police are waiting for the results of Shia;s toxicology report before proceeding with official charges at this point. So he has been cleared of causing the accident. And he might still be cleared of the DUI and found innocent of the suspicion.

Isabel obviously can do better than Adrian.. but I am not sold on her and Shia.. she should have been with him at the hospital and she should have opened the guys drink as a courtesy.

Shia's looking pretty good though... hmmmmm... I would definitely help him get dressed.. and undressed.. hmm mamma like! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mANNAH

Opening a soft drink bottle is the least of his problems, wiping his ass getting dressed, vutting his food up! He has a long recovery I speak from experience!

DeAnna22

Wow, some people on here are either 16yrs old or truly creepy! Anyways, its really tragic such a gifted actor gets hurt. You have a lot of talent Shia! Get well soon, i look forward watching you in future movies. :)

afoy

i luv shia (thank god) he is amazing.....
i like his acting, although i would like to see an even stevens reunion
i think that he needs to get with someone else like me, or tawny from even stevens, maybe mila kunis...or someone interesting...i can't think right now
why didn't she open that bottle...damn her...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3