Wife Puts New Kid on the Chopping Block

8/18/2008 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A New Kid on the Block is officially gonna be hangin' tough by himself for a while, because his wife has filed for the big D. And we got footage of the dude celebrating this weekend at JET nightclub in Las Vegas.

Donnie Wahlberg's wife of eight years, Kim Fey, filed for divorce in L.A. County Superior Court. They have two kids, ages 7 and 15.

She cites irreconcilable differences. She's asking for sole custody, giving him visitation. She also wants spousal support.

The couple separated last January.

UPDATE: A rep for D. Berg called to say he filed against her first in Ventura County ... so THERE!

HHHMMMM

I love Donnie, I will marry him

2070 days ago

Tangie

I don't care anything about him...I love his brother Mark. Hottest man alive!

2070 days ago

team: me

hanging tough.........

2070 days ago

NKOTB forever

I hate that this private and personal matter was put out there for everyone to read about. I love you Donnie and keep your head up!!

2070 days ago

twosweet

Ummmm... I think he has been divorced for a while now...? I'll take him!

2070 days ago

Slam

Ummmm, he hasn't been divorced for awhile, he's been a "dirty dawg" for awhile. But he's been married, all the groupies (that have been flying across the country to stalk the man) and posting his business on the internet and NK's forum, can all feel great about this, because it's their fault!!! They were TRYING to work things out. But hey, hoes will be hoes!

2069 days ago

TMZhires13yearolds

Isn't this kinda old, nothing news? Oh wait, you're trying to insinuate that he's celebrating being divorced, aren't you? TMZ's quick-witted cleverness never fails to impress me!

2069 days ago

texasstar5000

Hey TMZ - get your stuff straight - it was Wahlberg's birthday bash this weekend. His b-day is August 17th .. HELLOOOOO NOT celebrating divorce

2069 days ago

Steph

This is old news! And why keep posting it, it is a sad time for any family with children to go through. Leave them alone! And everyone should party like a rockstar on their birthday! Much Love DW! Oct 4th I am coming for my facetime!!!!!

2069 days ago

Valerie

I know actually getting facts straight isn't something you guys are known for, but he's not celebrating his divorce in that picture. It was his birthday. I'd have thought you would know that since the pictures were posted on this site. Tabloids at the grocery store are more reliable than you guys.

2069 days ago

ang

hes not partying because of his divorce, thats footage from his 39th b-day party
get your facts straight!

2069 days ago

twosweet

Get lost Slam, you have no idea what went on.

2069 days ago

Slam

This is sick, only NKoTB fans could celebrate the break up of a family. Maybe his (older) son, told his mom he found pics of daddy and some hoe in a hotel room. You fans are a class act!

2069 days ago

KNOWITALL

HE'S GOT HIS "MOJO" BACK!
NO NEED FOR A NAGGING WIFE AND KID, WHEN 20 YEAR OLD BABE'S ARE THROWING THEIR PANTIE'S AT HIM (ON STAGE) NIGHTLY!

2069 days ago

Slam

Hey twosweet, are you the homewrecker that couldn't keep her buisness to herself?? Guess that's difference between a friend and an old ass groupie. His son is old enough to surf the internet! Kim knows all about that chic, pretty sad! Lame

2069 days ago