G'N'R Drummer Debuts Cry-nese Democracy

8/20/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

November rain came three months early, as Guns 'N' Roses drummer Steven Adler broke down in court this AM after pleading "Not guilty" to drug charges.
2008-0821_steven_adler_crynese_still
Adler -- who told us he's already used up his scratch from "Sober Living" to pay for rehab and lawyers -- was busted last month for allegedly being high as a kite.

The judge said Adler must stay in the Pasadena Recovery Center -- and that clearly pissed Adler off.

So after court, our guy told Adler the BEST THING EVER -- he hoped Steven's sobriety would come before Chinese Democracy.

CoolGirl2008

ha ha ha

Metal Boy cries.

Germs rule.

CLN N SBR

Get your butt clean also 1st

justsaying

OH GEEZ!!! WHAT A PUNK MOVE!!! CRYING (LOL) Man, If I was never in jail myself I'd almost feel sorry for this pansy.

tattooed white trash...

Addiction is a bitch. Those who make f-up'ed comments about someone who suffers from addiction need to see what they are addicted to weather it be alcohol, drugs, food, or work. Whatever it may be, everyone has some kind of addiction. Good luck to you Steve and believe me, the judge did you a favor.

Jennifer

I wish him the best. And yes, the judge did do him a favor.

BJ Rocks

boo hoo my heart bleeds for him

eb

"...don't you cry tonight
I still love you baby...."

cuntroll

YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? YOU IN COURT BABY! YOU GONNA CRY....

Joe Mama

good luck steve. he should talk to dave mustaine if he needs help getting cleaned up.

JennInDC

Wow, that dude really screwed up his life. Sad. He needs to be in rehab.

cj

Leave him alone!!! He has been through more than any of you will ever know... Just back OFF!

Carrying a grudge are you?

His acting was so apparent and baaaaad. A 10 year old doesn't act so immature. The pouting bottom lip, oh the poor judge, having a direct view of that thing. If doing drugs takes you to that point, where you think acting like that is the best thing for you to do, let me just say, drugs arent for you. Try real life, I haven't done the lip thing since I was three or so. Gross and that bouncing up and down, is this guy retarded? Seriously, that was hard to watch! EW. And let me also say your hair also sucks. LOL Since Im on a roll here. Wow, family must be so proud!

Tangie

Yeah cj, were gonna back off just beacause you said so...NOT! He has the tweakin sideways mouth....what a loser. Man up, if ya can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen!

Melissa

Why is he mad? He should b e glad he's not going to jail!!!

Allknowingone

Sober my ass! He was totally loaded in that video. The jaw movements are a dead giveaway. Another poster said meth mouth but to me it looks like coke jaw.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments