Swizz Deadbeatz

8/21/2008 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do we know Swizz Beatz is a pretty big deal in the music biz? He's baller enough to owe almost $900K in taxes.

The IRS records show there's a tax lien of $842,644.52 against Swizz (real name Kasseem Dean) and his estranged wife, Mashonda. By comparison, former NFL legend Bernie Kosar owes $228K, and Mini-Me has a $300K lien.

We put in a call to Violator Management, but haven't heard back yet.

SuperNovaFAG

I'd F*ck swiss like hell.

Kitty Angel

And another "celebrity" living beyond their means!

northern gypsy

H.W.G.A. (here we go again)...baller my ass...just a BIGGER f*ck-up in the endless roster of hip-hop...who can't handle their money...NEXT...

katysstupid

Just like his good friend Naz D. always up for a scam

ozzman

jackass...

Sandra

Please take #6 comment off, has nothing to do with this article!!!

I see you

I agree with # 7. Is this TMZ web site or the KKK web site? With all the racist rants you people allow, It makes me afraid to talk to white people. You allow so much hate for black people it's amazing!!! Where are the sweaty white people? They don't sweat? Why do you allow phrases like F#cked up BIGGER? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT TO SAY? Or is it that you feel the same way?

amused

amused by the fact a lot of these racist people white and black wouldnt say in the face of the people they hate. including you tony, who i know has a walmart g-dot debit card.

lovinsbeingMRS

i don't understand how these f*ckers think they don't have to pay their taxes!!!!! Us little people have to...insane!!!

northern gypsy

hey...#7( i see you)...if your referring to my blog..."bigger f*ck-up" that was for the AMOUNT of taxes he owe's...if this was a non-sweaty white guy...I'D SAY THE SAME THING..take a chill pill...

Rose67

With what he charges for beats he can't pay his damn bills! Come on now