Mayweather: That Dude Grabbed My Jewels!

9/2/2008 8:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You're looking at the jewel thief with the biggest stones on the planet -- and we're not even talking about the $7 million dollars worth of rocks he stole!
Cops say this guy and three others robbed legendary, undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., stealing around $7 million worth of bling from the fighter's Las Vegas mansion on August 17. As first reported by BoxingScene.com, the mystery dudes allegedly busted through Floyd's bedroom window when Mayweather was out.

Now, the Las Vegas Metro Police Dep. is looking to the public to help identify Johnny Brassballs (obviously not his real name). If you know anything, call the LVMPD at 702-828-4431 or report the crime anonymously at 702-385-5555.

Dontunoimloco

FIRST, Botches!

ROBIN

FIRST!!!!! THIS MAN IS GOING TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!

Donna

That's Shemar Moore!!!

Amber

LOL it looks like Will Smith.

scissors

Calm down everybody...I'm sure the loot was insured.

ThatsCrazy

What dumba** has $7,000,000 in friggin jewerly. Serves him right.............................Hope it's lost and gone 4eva.

TMZ Fraternity

Whats funny is I bet its someone that is close or associated with Floyd..One of his "friends" told a friend etc etc, and ya know they set him up prob, because you just dont break into a mansion without know what is going on a little bit. Looks like floyd better do some house cleaning with his crew.

SHANE

Serves him right, I saw him on MTV cribs the other day flaunting some of his bling and telling how much it was worth. I thought about jacking the stuff myself after I saw that episode.

Mrs Joe Jackson

I have the biggest stones on the planet. .. amongst other things. My wife Queen Zsa Zsa says so.

Moan Ica

Looks like LINDA HOGAN will be wearing some new jewelry soon.

Go Girl!

Cyn

Aaah! I got it narrowed down to two men. Kanye West or Wyclef Jean. We'll find out soon enough, they would be sporten the goods soon enough.

ratched

Anyone seen George Micheal lately?

MR.BLAZE

Case Solved It's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson He Stole The Jewels To Pay For His Court And Lawyer Fee's.

Cyn

Aaah! I got it narrowed down to two men. Kanye West or Wyclef Jean.
We'll find out soon enough, they would be sporten the goods soon
enough.

bvak

I don't know - something smells here... Heavyweight Champion of the World Floyd Mayweather got $7M in jewels stolen and he has security lax to the point that the dude comes through a window?! The CHAMPS window??? Yeah, I'd say he needs a crew overhaul... something is amiss, awry, done gone wrong here... I call inside job, and not Mayweather himself (in order to collect insurance)... he got nuff green - he wouldn't stoop that low. Maybe someone needs to find out exactly where O.J. Simpson was that night... hmmmmmmm

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments