Gina Gershon -- Ride Em' Cowgirl

9/3/2008 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After seeing this pic of 46-year-old babe Gina Gershon in a bikini, Bill Clinton is gonna kick himself for not having sexual relations with the "Showgirls" star -- remember that bogus rumor.

Cristal Connors is alive and well, darling.

See Also

El Mexicano

O Yeah, she is fine!!!!

2051 days ago

Glisten Garbor

She and Angelina Jolie have similar dark seductive powers.

2051 days ago

harleybabe

I'm not a lesbian but for Gina Gershon I'd happily be a lesbian. She's the ONLY actress I'd consider doing it with.

2051 days ago

Kitty Angel

Gina IS and has always been ... HOT!!!

2051 days ago

rachel

Ya think Hillary wears pants suits to bed?????????

2051 days ago

john wayne gacy

nothemama;

for the record, we are ALL lesbians !

just gotta love a lady that brings her own
baby oil for some off-shore drilling.........

2051 days ago

Bob Dole rules

I didn't know that there was a rumor about Clinton having flirted with Gina Gershon. Too bad there wasn't anything to it because that would've shown that Clinton had good taste in women.Gershon is a hottie. Reminds me of a girl I lusted after in high school. If Clinton had gone after her I would've been PROUD of him I would've been like 'Why Mr. President! You bad boy...!' I would've been rooting for him because I like Clinton.
Those other women that Clinton allegedly flirted with Flowers,Jones,and Lewinsky ,,ugh! What a string of boring,UNsexy women. I was so disappointed in Clinton for those women being the object of his lust instead of sexy babes like Gershon. Very poor taste.
You know one time Clinton was even interviewed by Cindy Crawford on House Of Style.! Should've gone for it Bill.

2051 days ago

Clinton

Let me get this straight, - the site that deals in "bogus rumors" is trying to tell us what is (or isn't) a bogus rumor? Sounds pretty bogus, to me.

2051 days ago

Buckostar

One word. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2051 days ago

firebaby

dayum!!! gina gershon is HOT at 46!!! i don't know if she's gone plastic, but she looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than most of the hollywood starlets still in their 30's!!!

pres clinton are gina? never heard of it, but you go bill!

2050 days ago