Helen's Outfit: Less Appealing Than Date Rape

9/4/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's something Helen Mirren should have said no to at the last second -- her unfortunate body-hiding ensemble.

The hot-bodied 63-year-old was snapped for the first time since news of her controversial comments on drugs and non-consensual sex surfaced, wearing an unholy trinity of layered tops and a pleated Rorschach skirt.

No doubt about it, this is criminal!

Sara

HORRIBLY inappropriate!! I can't believe even TMZ would post that!

CoolGirl2008

I've seen Harvey in worse. Who can remember that West Hollywod Boytoy t-shirt he wore on Channel 11 news a couple of weeks ago!

Was he cruisng on the air?

Black_heart

See I knew when the hot body pics came out, there would be trouble brewing around the corner. I still don't give a damn though beacause I "STILL" would jump all over that. Helen get @ me baby!!!

There is no such thing as reality tv

TMZ-You are way off the mark here. Helen looks great. Your writers should look that good....

Huh?

Hey Sarah-PALESincomparison
A little ADD disorder maybe. Stick to the subject matter.

yeahright

there is nothing wrong with thte way she looks. you guys are morons.

Oats

Man - I hope I look this good when I'm 63!

Sara

It doesn't matter if the headline is about her comments or not, it is inappropriate!

She Helen Mirren, she could wear a paper bag and both look good and act the hell out of it!

Jennifer

Stupid. The outfit isn't even that bad. Running out of good news TMZ?

Jillybean

1. The outfit is fine.
2. Helen Mirren's recent comments to GQ magazine were NOT. She said that she's been date raped and women who say "no" at the last minute to sex should not be able to prosecute. Sorry, Helen, but rape is rape. It's unfortunate you had to go through it but don't justify your own experience by belittling what other women go through. This GQ article is what the headline (granted, tacky) refers to.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

I wonder who the nice fellow was...

Yaya

She looks great. WTF? Slow news day? Do you WANT her to dress like a skank just because she has a great body so you can make fun of her even more?

Find another target today, kids.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Oh shut up TMZ . You want her . Ever since you posted that pic of her in a bikini .

Elvis

There is nothing wrong with her outfit. She looks good as always.

northern gypsy

majority of bloggers have spoken....verdict is in...TMZ your sooo of the mark...with your comments...here's a WOMAN...not...a GIRL...who's dressed APPROPRIATE for her age...harvey...get control back in the kindergarden class !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments