Oprah to Palin: I Can Pencil You In Later

9/5/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah has issued a statement to TMZ -- she won't put Sarah Palin on her show until after the election.

Here's the statement: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

For the record, Barack Obama has been on "Oprah" twice -- in January, 2005 and again in October, 2006 -- before he announced his run for Prez.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelly

Oprah is such a commie. I have no idea why Americans worship her.

$$$

why doesn't she have them both on at the same time???

McCain-Palin Fan

Racist B*tch

Liz

Well, there you have it!

After the election Palin will be entirely to busy as the VP to talk to Ms. O.

pebbles

It is because Oprah is racist. She does not like white people. She also thinks she is God. I used to like her, but I cannot stand this person now, and that has been for the last few years, before the political crap. Bitch!

arte help

Obama's ass kisser!

harmony

You know Tyra Banks ass had Obama and Mike Huckabee on her show and I believe that that was very fair of her to do.

Oprah should take note. Half ther people who watch her show are old white hoes anyway!

Ruby

Who cares.......Obama is the new Messiah (Jesus Christ) of Oprah's new religion
that she espouses.....We need to pray for both her and her 'rable-rouser'........

Lisa

Oprah is a pitchman. Nothing more nothing less. She is is not an investigative reporter, a nutritionist, a leader of anything nor responsible to anyone. Her viewers forget this, but she is nothing more than an hour longer advertisement for whatever she thinks will bring in the most money.

artie help

harpo sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Gayle king.

Happy Holidays

Enjoy the fing backlash Opie, you deserve it...

Ramira

I love seeing these people for the selfish cowards they are!!

xymom

Ummmmm.........doesn't taking a stance in support of a candidate make your show a platform?
Politics aside, i loathe oprah

Drea

Oprah's a big fat coward!! The Obama campaign is running scared. Lil' ole Palin terrifies the snot out of them!!! Plus, Oprah is worried that Palin might mistake her for a moose!

freedomisnotfree