« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

It's Good to be Michael Phelps

9/6/2008 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dateline Las Vegas, Friday, 5:00 PM at the Palms hotel. A chick to polish every medal.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jjj

I love Michael Phelps! Anyway, there was another story on another blog that he and his entourage went to a strip club and he was seen with his hands on one of the strippers ass! They had pictures of him at the club. I thought he was an angle but I was wrong, he is a bad boy.

Ron

1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gin

AquaLurch!!! AquaLurch!!! AquaLurch!!

Georgia

What a bunch of nasty kindergarteners -- making fun of Phelps' ears, making fun of the tennis player's thighs. I'd like to see the
pictures of TMZ people so all the other kindergardeners can poke fun of you-all.

Maisy

I just don't see what's so great about this guy. I mean in the looks department. Ok, sure he's got a great body but his face ..

bubba brades

Besides the money, there's nothing there that's appealing, and maybe he'll gamble that away. His face is torture to look at, body - yech, and hung like a chipmunk. It will be entertaining to watch him deal with his fame outside of the pool, but I expect he'll be washed down the drain soon.

LoL

He won 8 gold medals.
He is one of the most down to earth people

Mark Spitz(not swallows..LOL)
Had a ego the size of Phelps's ears..LOL

And what is better then that..
He was EXPECTED to win em and DID!!!

Pressure guys!!!

jerseygirl

I LOVE MICHAEL PHELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LES SAISONS

RE comment #4 yah he has the looks and his face, ugh, I'm hoping one of them makeover docs who do the teeth whitening or straightening will hook him up with some nice CHOPS. Appearance is everything, look at the STARS, it's all about a smile. Them 90210 Docs might be able to do something about that droopy long face too. Hung like a CHIPMUNK 4 SHO!

Leslie

Let the poor kid enjoy this time in his life. He is an incredible athlete and worked his butt off.

it takes a molester

1st Rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjj

People love to hate on Michael Phelps...I don't know why because he seems like a very nice guy and he was very successful at the Olympics. He is not super cute but he is very successful, rich and does have a sexy body. What more could a girl want?

N

I think Micheal Phelps is cute. The All American Boy....and he is a young single man, who is entitled to enjoy life to the best of his abilities. So what if he goes to a strip club...I hope he had a good time.

Amanda

I'm with Leslie. He may not be model material but geez, you guys are RUTHLESS, Why? Because he's a gold medal winning athlete?
I'm proud of the kid. You know, there's more to being a role model than being hot. Talent and hard work are so unfortunately overlooked these days.

westvil1

better wrap your tool, mikey boy.
plenty of skank and ho ready to become a baby mama. or at least, keep clean from the scurge from their female putang.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments