Heidi to John: I'll Be There For You

9/10/2008 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're John Mayer, what better way to get over breaking up with Jen Aniston than enjoying a late night in the Big Apple with a bunch of friends, including married mother of three Heidi Klum.

After having dinner and hitting up a club with a big group, longtime pals John and Heidi were snapped leaving a hot spot latenight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mix

Heidi and John Mayer were hooking up a zillion years ago before he went through all the hollywood "starlets". This is a fact... I know someone who was hanging out w/ him when they were "seeing" each other and he bragged about it incessantly. He's a nerd.

nat

He just need accompanies to be with, he might some warm hug...Ahhh I love to read his news and know he fine on his way!

Vajayjay

M..her husband KNOWS she loves him so shut that hole in the middle of your face...Heidi can wear WHATEVER she wants and no matter how short it DOES NOT make her a tramp you complete moron! This is 2008 and you are obviously a redneck from the backwoods of Arkansas....go crawl back under your rock...here in Los Angeles, we dress how we choose, even at night, even when our husband isn't with us and even when we love our husbands....WEIRDO!

Vajayjay

Hey Big Bear...I mean stupid....the war paint is called Lupus and it has scarred Seal's face....just because you have a small penis doesn't mean it's ok to poke fun at people with deformities...lame ass

Vajayjay

adrianchristian****News Flash Freak....Women with kids are actually allowed to have a personal life! Can you believe it? In this case Heidi is with her kids ALL THE TIME....so just because your mommy didn;t spend time with you it doesn't mean Heidi is a bad mom....get a life douche bag

Vajayjay

JOHN YOU JUST LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE LITTLE MAN SYNDROME! LET ME GUESS....YOU ARE 5 FEET TALL AND DRIVE A MONSTER TRUCK SO YOU FEEL BIGGER RIGHT? BLACK MEN HAVE DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE POLES THAT YOU ONLY WISH YOU HAD!

ALCCH

Anyone notice the other guy with his hand on John's back giving him the "I WANT YOU LOOK"

Vajayjay

Toby, what makes you think I "live in a trailer park"? lol...because
I called you stupid? If you really wanted to know what was wrong with
Seals face you could have googled it or asked here "does anyone know
what is wrong with Seal's face" but no, instead you say that you
"don't blame Heidi for being out because her husband looks like he
has been eating in a dark room with a fork"????? Ummmm....THAT WAS A
STUPID POST and if it makes you feel better to say I live in a
trailer park (last time I checked there were none in Studio City, too
upscale) go ahead, like I said, you don't need any help making
yourself look stupid....The scars were caused by a disease called
lupus which Seal suffered from when he was a child. The particular
strain of lupus Seal deals with causes blistering especially around
the facial area, which when ruptured cause deep scarring.

size does matter

Okay JM gets around like a bitch in heat, but HK...r e a l l y? I mean what is this guy's appeal? What has he really done, let's examine his creds: He has a half-way decent voice (think John Lee Hooker meets John Denver - this reference could also apply to his looks ): He has mastered his guitar (If you believe "Guitar Hero" licks are masterful); He bangs all the hot female stars (of course always catching them in his "web of desire" after their rebound from a prior relationship...I'm thinking he might have to sweeten the pot with some liquor and a round-trip ticket for two to M e h e c o (whatever happens in Mexico doesn't stay in Mexico) when it comes to JM, he's like the accident and the reporter - What gives JM? Do you have any self-respect. Sing it for me S E L F R E S P E C T, sock it to me mannnnnnn!

P.S. I have a theory ladies, this guy must have a BIG D***! JM, here's some advice, put that THING to some good use and shoot a Vivid Video movie (it'll be a win-win, the actresses will know what's instore for them, we'll finally know what all the brew ha ha is all about,and you can write the music for the soundtrack.

Moan Ica

Everybody wants some white meat now and then.

Just take a look at that janitors expression.

anon

HHahahahah !!! more than coincidence: they never broke up, he never dated Jen : EVER : it was all an act. I mean read this PR spin, probably written by him : "John sent her a sexy text, and they met up at his hotel. Maria raved about how outrageously hot John was in bed - really athletic, strong and wild." . All those comments that John said supposedly about Jen were really about the other girl. Jen is playing tricks on people because they are too nosey.

aloha

Ah, I miss John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston together. Maybe they'll get back together.

Lovely Rita

John Mayer is SOOOOO yesterday. Who cares? I used to like his music but he is such a Mhore (man whore) that I cannot bear to listen any longer. He should have kept his mouth shut when not in a recording studio. Looks especially fugly with the buzz cut too. Barf.

GGG

John is a freak. He needs to just go away.

Toby Christensen

Cake, while it wasn't I, it was Big Bear, who stated you live in a trailer park, I most assuredly agree with him.

I don't care what caused Seal to become fugly, the fact that he is fugly is the issue. Be it the fact that he rubbed his face with marmalade and attempted to make-out with a honey badger or he got cosmetic surgery so his visage more closely resembles the surface of Mars....it is of no consequence to me.

You are an ignorant nut-hugging sycophant and most assuredly have tires on the roof of your mobile home to help ward off "Tornado Demons".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments