Kelis Shakes Off Cop-Baiting Charges

9/12/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelis is not foaming at the mouth, "Milkshake" or no.

A jury just decided so yesterday, acquitting her of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence charges. Kelis had been accused of disrupting a police op by lunging at officers and yelling racial slurs at them. Cops had claimed they were talking to a group of boys in a yard, including Kelis' hubby Nas, when she went after them all crazazy-like.

"I hope that this sheds light on the fact that wearing a uniform and carrying a badge does not allow you to act above the law," she said in a statement.

trapstar365

YES! WAY TO GO KELIS! ONE LUV NAS, BRAVEHEART TO THE GRAVEYARD!

GO KANYE!!!

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

Damn, I didn't know this bitch was so uglee!!

jj

she's FUUUUUUUUUUUGLY

TheMediaConnedUs

Good thing she was aquitted or we would have to listent to that race baiting nina claim "its because shes black"
So fing sick of the eggshells white people are forced to walk for fear there will be riots. gee... go figure

Dick Whippler

This f-ing BITCH is a racist, she should have gotten the south side stomp from the cops, I don't think hitting a woman is right, but in this case I would have no problem splitting HER wig with a 2 x 4. One love my ass.

barry Gordy is genius

Seamus MCoxlong, you're a nerd. You don't want trouble. Trust me. Anyway, Kelis was on principle. I respect that. She should've married JAY-Z though because NAS is a sucker. Nobody respects him. His albums don't sell. He's a has-been. Good riddins. The only publicity he gets is, "MR. KELIS"

HA HA HA !!!!

justice4all

"I hope that this sheds light on the fact that having a wack-ass song on the radio and being a reverse-racist excuse making be-otch allows you to act above the law."

justice4all

"I hope that this sheds light on the fact that having a whack-ass song on the radio and being an excuse-making racist be-otch allows you to act above the law."

Source on the inside

Actually, the case never even got to the jury. After the state and defense were done with the case, the judge acquitted her without sending it to the jury. Basically, the state didn't put on enough evidence for a reasonable jury to convict. Jury never even had a shot, because there just wasn't enough.

nastynikki

WHITE PEEPS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WALK ON EGG SHELL !!!!!!!!!!THEY SHOULD WALK ON THE YOLK WITH NO SHOES ON!!!!!! LMAO