Amber Fried - Home Foreclosed

9/19/2008 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amber FreyAmber Frey of Scott Peterson fame has felt the economic pinch. Her house is going on the auction block.

TMZ has obtained a Notice of Trustee's Sale which says, "You are in default under a deed of trust dated 9/30/2005." According to the Notice, the property, located in Fresno County, CA, will go on the auction block next Wednesday, September 24 at 10:30 AM.

The auction will be held at the County Courthouse in Fresno. Starting bid - $454,262.11.

crazyisascrazydoes

Who cares put up something about Travis Barkers plane crash, Is he dead?

2drk2fck

HES NOT DEAD BUT PARRY FARRELL FROM JANES ADDICTION MAYBE

Mandy

CrazyIs, No, Barker and DJ AM are not dead but they are both burned very badly and in critical condition. The other four on the plane were killed instantly.

-me

Perez Hilton....beat both you and X17 reporting the Travis Barker DJ AM ...not only did he beat you he's updated several times too!! ...and you are reporting this crap???

2drk2fck

LA is still asleep. I hope to god Perry F isnt dead.

Rob

I gues the fun 15 minutes is over, huh?

Antonio V

Surprised to see that TMZ has nothing on the Travis Barker situation...maybe because it happened on the east coast......

Mandy

I'm sorry, he is. The ONLY two survivors were DJ AM and Travis Barker and they are not doing well. If Perry was on that flight, he is dead.

Esq

Plane crash info? We count on you for the celebrity news.

Mandy

Perez just said Perry was NOT on the flight.

judy

#67 Benji – I worked in finance as well, and agree with your point on people who spend like there’s no tomorrow when they hit pay dirt; I see them all the time. And like you, I pay my bills and sleep well at night because I live within my means. I bought a new-to-me (used 2007) car yesterday and because I have good credit I was in and out of the dealership in a couple of hours, whereas the losers in the office next to me were wrangling over the phone with their bank, practically groveling for a loan. But I have to disagree with your remarks about the economy.

In Frey’s previous life as a masseuse (or whatever she was) she probably would not have qualified for a $400K mortgage. Someone at the bank made a really bad call when her loan was approved. She should have paid cash for that house (Allred should have counseled her to get a financial adviser)knowing that when her 15 minutes of fame were up that she could still afford to make enough to pay the annual taxes. Bad home loans are a huge part of why the economy is in turmoil today – blame your neighbors.

lukebandit

COLUMBIA, S.C. (Sept. 20) - Officials say a Learjet has crashed while departing from a Columbia, S.C., airport , killing four people on board and injuring two others, including former Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM.
Barker, who also starred in the reality show "Meet the Barkers," was critically injured. The NBC News reported that Barker was being treated at a burn center in Augusta, Ga.

Michael Loccisano, Film Magic
Travis Barker and DJ AM together at a block party in Columbia, S.C. Friday.

DJ AM, the stage name of Adam Michael Goldstein, was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Barker and DJ AM, plus Perry Farrell and Gavin DeGraw, played a free concert in Columbia, S.C. Friday night. The plane took off after the show.
Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen says the plane carrying six people was departing shortly before midnight Friday when air traffic controllers reporting seeing sparks. She says the plane went off the runway and crashed on a nearby road.
The plane didn't actually take off, but crashed through a fence and a road before coming to rest among trees, an airport official told CNN.
Bergen says the Lear 60 was headed to Van Nuys, Calif.
Federal officials say two crew members and two passengers have been killed.

please pray for travis and dj am, travis has small children and dj am is engaged to nicole richie and has a small child. may God give them all strength and comfort to deal with this tragedy.

JEN2K

That house appraised for $379k 5 1/2months ago !

What up with the huge bump in price ?

Is she a Celebrity who's home is worth more because of her 15 minutes of whore fame ( she should have bothered to find out where he lives before F#CKING HIM) increases her real estate value ?

Bird

I guess she squandered all her media money on that expensive house and plastic surgery. How long did she think she could live off of setting up Scott Peterson? I hope she socked some of the money away for her child, but somehow I doubt it. Scott killed his wife over poor white trash. Dummy.

Terry

Most people like Amber that are losing their homes WAY over bought in the first place, they bought what should have been their 4th house as their 1st.

Many people ARE paying their house payments on time and doing ok because they didn't over buy in the first place.