Pam Makes an Ass of Her Chest

9/19/2008 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian has been rehearsing so much for "Dancing with the Stars" that her butt has disappeared -- and resurfaced on Pamela Anderson's front!

The 41-year-old mother of two turned up at a London fashion show on Thursday with a mannequin friend.

They're a match made in plastic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sandra

Ok, Now that is just too much!! Love her though

Mouse

Thank god she ain't my mom.

ShameAboutRaisins

What in the world is THAT??? That is so disturbing and unnatural. This woman has LONG since passed her prime, and this kind of over-the-top exhibitionism (especially when the results look like something from a nightmare) is really pitiful. Please, Pam...go home. Stay home.

Kay

She has lost all her body fat so her silly-bags look silly.

scarlett

Pam is looking like a tranny.

MNgirl

God, she looks awful! She looks every day of 41 plus 10 more! You can see her age in her haggy looking hands. She's just too skinny. If she put on about 10 lbs. she'd look alot better. Hollywood is so obsessed with being Skinny that women are taking it to such an extreme. Why can't celebrities just take a good look at their pics and see how gaunt and sickly they really look? The perfect "celebrity" figure right now is Tyra Banks. She is just gorgeous, with curves and a FIGURE. Wake up and see what you look like, all you SKINNY women!!!! I'm 5'8" and weight 153 and look great, or so my husband says!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually the mannequin looks more human that her. She is god awfull looking, really. And those "boobs", ewwww.

The Observer

Looks like she is pressing up against a really clean glass window.

Melissa

Ewww

Jordan

I am so freaking glad that she isn't my mom. i would be so embarrassed if my mom did that!!!

donbear

I am proud that Pam is a fellow Canadian. Good for her to make an impact on the world stage. She's pretty but unfortunatly it's all fake and altered. She looks nothing like she did when she first appeared on the scene. Too much makeup, too much hair, too much boob work and no real talent to offer beyond that. But I guess when you look like that you don't need talent to get by. It's more of a freak show than anything else, I guess. Too bad, so sad. You do what you gots to do to pays them bills, tossing reality aside for a few million bucks. Would I do it? Would a lot of others? Question... and here's a poll for you TMZ... Would you go to the extreem to become a "star" or to make a lot of money? It would be very interesting to see what others would do or how they think. As for me, would I? Hmmmmmm... may-be... :)

MEL

PAM GO HOME TO CANADA WHERE YOU (PLASTIC AND SILICONE) BELONG!!! YOU'RE 15 MINUTES IS UP AND YOU LOOK LIKE A CHEAP WEATHERED LEATHER ALL STRETCHED AND GASHED OUT!!

e

Pam....you need to give it up! She is looking all TOO OLD! Stop embarassing our country and retire in Florida or something!
OMG....look at those old lady arms!! OYE VAY!

Riley

My god, Pam has got to be one of the most TRASHY actresses (if you could call her that) in Hollywood!! she is NASTY, not one redeeming feature or thing about her. For the love of god, Pam, think of your boys for once!!!!

Lenn K.

This is a race to the gutter with Pam and Shauna Sands. They both should just stop being so nasty looking and grow the hell up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments