Get a Load of Billy Ray Cyrus

9/29/2008 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus' dad looks pooped!

The 47-year-old was spotted being a good neighbor by picking up after his dog near his L.A. home on Sunday.

Billy Ray hasn't slung this much crap since blaming Annie Leibovitz for those racy Miley/Vanity Fair pics.

artie help

this guy is a tool.

Your mom

I think he's plotting a flaming poop for the nieghbors.

shutupalready

I can't stand a father who pimps out his kid! Also allows his daughter to control everything and be out of control! Billy u suck as a dad! Those vanity pics were down right made in horrid taste! It's that kind of "what some call art " that makes sick child molesters think it's ok to want kids! It's time people start protecting kids and for hollywood to stop allowing their child stars to act like adults in movies...Like that awful recent movie with dakota fanning being raped! It's crap like that that boils me!!

Prince Von A-Hole

Now wait just a minute. Wasnt it Harvey who lied oops I mean said TMZ never bothered people at their homes. Didn't he lie oops I mean say he never used such photos because that was crossing the line

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

High 5! the other 12 year old imbeciles who think you're just so clever, Trevor. Don't let the gate make your twitchin' and swishin' sphincters ache, lil tmz. "TMZ writers are rumprucked by out of control human rotorooter,"our spies say. Confirmed by Chicago Sun-Times. Pics at 11. Stay tuned...

WOW REALLY???

WOW I didn't realize you could actually see someone's career but here is the proof..... big bag of Poop hahahah thats where the your career is BRC in the crapper

AL K HOLIC

H M was a nice show a little funny a nice family show but like a lot of other things money messed it up. I hope they can turn it around and remember how miley came to gain her .Billy Ray you are a poor example of a father you are not even worthy of a job of picking up dog crap it is to good for you.

Jennifer

Ok, wait! Forget the dog...Is He wearing a headband??!!

ABF81

He's a disgusting, washed-up has been and I wish both him and his daughter would just go away!

Michele

Not only is he wearing a headband but lets look at the shirt. Is that HIM on the shirt he is wearing? HMMMM *scratching head*

SoCal Razzles

At least he doesn't need an assistant to carry the poop for him. Good for him...more proof there are some socially responsible pet owners.

Joe Mama

funny

Carnac

It seems to be a wolf hybrid and those are illegal.

Any law enforcement reading here please?......

anthony

looks like a pure german breed..............

Big Bear

Billy Ray the one on the right?? Billy Ray loves to give Miley kisses and uses lots of tongue!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments