Kirstie:

Look Who's Fingering

9/29/2008 5:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How many calories can you burn by flipping the bird?

Positively radiant Scientolobeauty Kirstie Alley, 57, got her daily cardio fix while out lunching in Hollywood on Sunday.

8ball

love you,,,kirstie,,,,you go get em.

Kara

She loves to eat so what..Shes Bored and UNHAPPY..Scientology is a CULT and strange..I know what she needs..Its very simple..She cleans up pretty good...t I never LIKED anything about her.I wonder if she would buy me a new car

Bonnie

She is a PIG/

peg

Well I guess you can be young and sluty or you can Old and fat. Unless your young beautiful, slim and a virgin then nobody seems to like you. No wonder women like Heather locklear is loosing it. look at what what the Media does to people. look at what we do to each other, exploit and demean until there is nothing left to feel good about.

Ms. X

I'd flip em off too if they just wanted to make fun of me. Kirstie has a great comedic flare and has made me laugh from her work many times. I don't forget that. She looks fine. Like a human being. Luv U Kirstie.

Joe Mama

hahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha lolz

Dontunoimloco

it's hard out here without a hit record!

Kitty

What a hot mess! This woman has always had a nasty attitude and been just plain weird. I'll never forget her on some awards show thanking her husband for giving her the "big one all these years". She's just extremely strange with a very bad attitude, even before she got so fat.

Sharona

Kirstie is a perfect example of why these pre-packaged food "diets" don't work. As soon as the person returns to "normal" eating, the weight comes right back. My friend started Jenny Craig last year and I started Weight Watchers. I've lost 30 lbs., and I'm back to my college weight of 125. I bought four bikinis this summer. My friend lost 20 lbs. on Jenny and gained back 30. There is no quick fix. Adopt a healthy diet and exercise is the only way. Good luck, Kirstie.

tan

I would not be surprised if the TMZ photog(s) were shouting rude comments to her to get a reaction.

my2cents

Should we be badmouthing this woman? Isnt she just a typical American. Lose weight and gain it back? I am sure she is aware the camera is not there to take a nice pic and say nice things. Lets grow up here

the shadow

Everyone is all happy go lucky when a pic of someone Gay/Lesbian or extra Hot girl is posted! But you take a heavy chick and post her pic the entire world is ready to post typical trash about her. All of ya need to get a life and perhaps a heart?
by NoWay.

Well, Ms./ Mr. NoWay
Just to remind you a lot of people are homophobic, and I pressume you are as well because you lost no time to use gay/lesbians as bad examples. Most of the time lesbian activity does not raise eyebrows, get two good looking females making out and the guys think is the most exciting thing in the world, show two guys and I can imagine the bible thumpers and most of the posters bitching about it.
Don't forget that Kristie in her "diet commercials" was very vocal about her dislike to her former fat self. Money buys false values. I have no sympathy for this woman. As far as I am concerned you are just a hypocrite. The "get a life line is been used to death" get over it!

itstrue

If it was just her weight, but she has serious issues and is not a cordial person to many. Understandable her reaction to the paps, but that's just business as usual for her.

Laura

She's just bitter because she's fat and ugly to boot. Jenny Craig didnt get their money's worth paying her to be a spokesperson.

jb

She's a trashy disgusting fat pig. No wonder Parker and Jenny Craig left her.

2031 days ago