Kirstie:

Look Who's Fingering

9/29/2008 5:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How many calories can you burn by flipping the bird?

Positively radiant Scientolobeauty Kirstie Alley, 57, got her daily cardio fix while out lunching in Hollywood on Sunday.

Hoi Polloi

This is how someone looks, dresses and acts when they are depressed. Scn is
messing up her life.

Clearwater Res

Funny! She made the same gesture to all those nice masked protesters that showed up in her home town of Clearwater. Come to think of it she looked the same too.

Relyt22

It's not her weight that concerns me. It's her aged-too-young crunched up skin. That's what too much niacin from purifs can do to ya. Keep that in mind if you ever want to join Scientology.

Just take a look at any OT (usually older, been a Scientologist for a long time) in Hollywood, or wherever you can find a lot of Scientologists, and most of them look like this... very aged looking at a relatively young age, sometimes losing their hair, either really skinny or overweight with crunchy skin features. Even Tommy boy is starting to take on that form, but wears make-up in public to hide it. If Katie stays in Scientology for another 10 years, she'll end up looking like that as well... she's well on her way as it is.

Anonymous

And thus another Scientology diva displays her ever so "competent" communication skills.

Hey there my bovine beauty! Mebbe it's time for you to consider grazing instead of gorging? I'm AMAZED that auditing hasn't fixed that weight problem of yours. Are you just not getting to those Body Thetans? I mean it looks like you're carrying around all the BT's for China!

Silly $cilontologist, try a lap band or a gastric bypass, or is your health so very poor that no doctor will sign on the dotted line? Oh, no wait! Both procedures require a mental health professional to clear you for surgery as well don't they?? And of course that means you can't get them done for you "hate Evil Psychs" and are afraid they'd put you in a mental hospital instead, eh?

Sucks to be you.

Moo.

thinkit

Give her a break! In her shoes I'd be flippin the bird too. The press sucks. I'm willing to bet half of y'all are overweight too.

Chuck Beatty ex dupe Scientology staffer '75-'03

She's the rep for Narconon, obvioulsy NOT the rep for The Way to Happiness!

Bell

This is Kirstie's Most Favorite thing to do... Flipping People Off. It seems like every time I see a pic of her on here, she's giving the Finger. Doesn't Scientology offer anything to treat Passive Aggressive Behavior?
Hey Kirstie.. Eat a F'n Donut and Chill! :P

mama

Who cares that she's a cow - She's f'n UG!

Optimisticate

Go Kirstie! You're keeping Scientology workin' aren't you?

You dumb broad, get out of the cult, wake up to reality. You've ruined all "Cheers" reruns for me, eternally (at least as long as your Sea Org contracts are).

Annette85

I met her when I worked as the front desk of Jenny Craig corporate in cbad (no Im not fat). She came on my bday 2.2 and gave a speech. Since I was the onnnnlly person that couldnt attend she came and spoke to me w her assistant. She's a nice lady, very real and unashamed of herself. I am not a suck up either that job SUUCKKKEEDDD.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4