« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Euro Greasy Is the Pits

10/1/2008 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristiano Ronaldo is so hot, he just oozes sex appeal.

The soccer stud soaked up the limelight -- and a whole lot more -- while out in Manchester on Tuesday.

Where's a Right Guard when you need 'em?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

h20

OK, I'm tired of looking at sweat stains. First of all, people sweat, especially under hot lights, intense pressure and with a million paps taking your photograph. Then you have deodorant and anti-perspirant. I use both because I just tend to sweat more than most people do so I use the Clinical stuff they just came out with and it helps, but you still sweat. You cannot control it. And taking photographs of it as though there is something wrong with the person sweating is boring. I can look under my own arms if I want to see sweat. Please stop taking "pit-shots" at the stars!

Sheehy898

I would just like to point out that Ronaldo was in Denmark on Tuesday playing man united .

brazen weep

I'd still lick him.

That Guy :)

Hey, I'm cool with sweat. We all do it, and what's wrong with it really?

Nasty stink is another thing, but a dude with a little musk makes for great sex.

Jozay562@youtube.com

Maybe he got excited in the club & came through his pits?? Look pretty sick but maybe he shoulda just sported a tank top instead of that thick collar shirt... this guy dresses like a runway model, looks like one & sometimes some of the things he wears>>??? Man, I don't know!!! He may kinda lean to the left?? Nonetheless, very funny pic & observation...

shelly

WHEN YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU ARE NOT SURE SUCKS THAT HE DOESNT HAVE TO RAISE HIS HAND TO FIND OUT!!! POOR GUY

shelly

MY COMMENT I ORIGINALY POSTED WAS SURELY FUNNY BUT I SURE AM NOT GOING TO REWRITE IT. JUST SO WE ARE ALL SURE ON THAT LOL

crazed

gay....gay...GAY!

better than all of you losers!!

what do peoople mean americans are more hygenetic....(im not even gonna start with that)..ANYWAY!!!!

who cares bout him armpits i mean look at his sexy self...men envy him because hes soooo hottt.......now u dont see theese type of men in america.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

navila

come on you guys, stop been so bad with him, so what ? like if that never happen to men ! it's so normal THIS TIME TMZ CAMERAS CAUGHT HIM! i mean he is just a normal men ( just hoter than usual) why do hate him so much ? DEJEN YA DE BAJARLE LA CAÑA CHERA'A LA ENVIDIA

2094 days ago

navila

HE IS SO HOT ! MEN WHO SAY HE IS GAY IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO ATRACTED TO HIM ! sorry guuys but you will NEVER EVER GET A SHOT ! he is so noormal ! we don't se that kind of men in Paraguay ! neither in America

2094 days ago

usafynest08

omgg who cares?! everyone has flaws!!! he is only human! hot as hell tho. i love him:)

2019 days ago