Please Stop It,

Tina Fey

10/5/2008 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Tina Fey's goal with her "SNL" impression is to make Gov. Sarah Palin seem so incompetent that everything she does in real life comes off genius by comparison, then she has succeeded in spades. Again.

Tina nailed it again last night and even the staunchest Dem can see a silver lining if McCain/Palin wins in November -- four more years ... of Tina Fey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mik

Tina Fay is the best get out the vote worker in America .See you on 11-4 Broken Glass ! Go McCain ! Go

Dorothywasoncrack

Keep'em comin' Tina. You make me love her more.

By the way, no sign of Obama last night, must be out spending all that "packaged Fanney and Freddy money!"

pb&j

Though I love Tina Fey (and would love to love her), the Sarah Palin bit is getting stale already (TMZ just can't resist kissing ass to any celebrity). Maybe if she did it just every other week, or for special occasions. It's 4 or 5 lines of catchprashes and talking out the side of her mouth....not all that funny.
and Tina - the Palin look-a-like thing is so unsexy. You are far more beautiful than her, so don't stoop down to it.
If you do...play it different and at least do a skit playing her alter-ego. Play the real evil Sarah Palin...what she's like off camera or maybe an evil world-dominatrix type that exists in her mind (think the devil on her shoulder). I've got a few funny ones in mind...so feel free to write.
xoxo.
pb&j

Suck it Republicans

HAHA...You would be voting for McCain, Mik.

Renzo

I think Tiny Fey does a better Palin than Sarah Palin does

I did notice one error,originally Queen Latifah said the book would be available on inauguration day, but at the end of the skit she said it would be available on election day. Odd.

Great skit though! I think SNL has really improved this year and we have Sarah Palin to thank for that!

Oh and first!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

SNL has t o be the most overrated show on TV. IT SUCKS!!!!!! In Living Color was good and guess what, they took it off the air when they ran out of material!!!!!!!! SNL should have done the same thing years ago!

lisa

EVEN THE FAKE SARAH PALIN HAS MORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAN OBAMA

mack

Pretty funny impressions, have always loved SNL

all you guys and gals bitching about this? get a life.........go move to China where they throw you in prison for even talking bad about politicians...........see how you like that if you think SNL sucks so bad

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

nbc = scientologists

jonalisa

She sounds just like her. It is a tragedy how split , right down the middle, the people of USA are. The tension is just building. I barely let myself hope for the Dem win. It's too upsetting when they lose again. I left the USA after Bush got in for a 2nd term and I will NOT return until there is a Dem. leading the White House. I did send in my absentee ballot on Friday and feel that is all I am able to do. Wake up White People! as that KKK guy used to say.........50% of you are just brainwashed, letting all your rights be taken from you. ( I am white, upper middle from Philadelphia, woman) Do the right thing, people. You should know that the rest of the world is just horrified as they see the USA krumble - and no one here (Europe) understands anyone that would support another Rep. Hasn't Bush destroyed you enough? Apparently not. You seem to want more of the same........shame on you if you get MkLame/Palin in.

Kate

Funny stuff. Palin is such a cartoon character.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Oh one good thing on SNL though was Ashlee simpson's jig dance though, but that wasn't planned.

has been rocker

This is the only time in this untalented loser's life that she looks attractive and pretty~ when she dresses up like Sarah Palin !! She can feel good about herself then too !!! Other than that she is mindless puppy chow !!!!

stupid women & the religious right

Geez, what is the point? Yes, it's an election year people. SNL will do as many political skits as they see fit, and will probably have at least one a week of the campaign goings-on. Why would they stop for a few whiny idiots, when obviously people are tuning in to see this stuff. Besides, Fey and the writers aren't exactly lacking material with Palin.. she's a walking, talking punchline.. You Betcha!!

SNL's Ratings Up 64%!

I can't stop laughing! This was PRICELESS! They just keep getting better and better. LOL!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments