Please Stop It,

Tina Fey

10/5/2008 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Tina Fey's goal with her "SNL" impression is to make Gov. Sarah Palin seem so incompetent that everything she does in real life comes off genius by comparison, then she has succeeded in spades. Again.

Tina nailed it again last night and even the staunchest Dem can see a silver lining if McCain/Palin wins in November -- four more years ... of Tina Fey.

Wow

Tina Fey nailed it again. I can't even watch Palin speak without thinking of Fey. Hilarious!

Kate

I doubt I will ever vote Republican again in my life. It is a cancer that is destroying our country.

annie

Obama has been to all 57 states and says he has a few more to go , this guy has had 143 days beening a senator, headed a commitee that never even met and oh ya, Bill Ayers gace Barry his first coming out party! This guy wants to be president and he accepts this from from someone who bombed our pentagon and capitol, his wife is and angry bitch who acknowledged that she did'nt deserve to get into Harvard and Princeton. GO SARAH GO

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

Keep it up Tina Fey,you make her look just as she is a dum ARSE

Mr. A

Same SH@#...different Saturday night!

Kate

Isn't this what SNL has done since the show started? They/ve made fun of Ford, Bush 41, Bush 43, Bill Clinton, Hillary and now Palin. It's just our good luck that Tina Fey barely has to write any material. Palin does all the work for her. Palin cerrtainly doesn't speak for me. She's a narrow minded fool who looks back to previous centuries for serious current day problems. She can't go back to Alaska quick enough for me.

Alexa

Tina did a great job and so didn't Queen Latifah. Looks like she's lost some weight.

Melissa

Funny stuff, but it makes her more likeable. The shot at her kid was low, but expected.

I love it when they say Biden takes a train home to Wilmington. They forget to say he then hops in his car and drives to his home in Greenville.

Shan

Tina Fey is the BOMB. I so hope she keeps outing that bimbo! Bimbo for President yall! *cough*

Mr. A

Laura~

Try to be a little more specific in your hate. Otherwise your diatribe against Palin is just foolish gibberish. What's the issue you fear here? You FEAR she's going to make abortions illegal? You FEAR she won't grant homosexuals the right to marry each other? You FEAR she's going to put religion BACK in schools and make our children try to believe in a GOD instead of evolution? You fear she's going to hand out bibles and guns to all Americans? You FEAR she's going to nuke the Middle East, Korea and Russia? You fear she's going to kill more endangered wildlife in the pursuit of new energy sources? You FEAR she's going to increase the temperature of the sun and burn the earth up with global warming turned global incineration? You fear she's going to make you become a hockey mom and wear lipstick? Maybe you're just hating on her because she's a Republican with Conservative values?

I just want the economy fixed and our country to be safe from terrorist and void of illegal immigrants. Not too much to ask for, Your scary campfire horror stories don't do much to fix all that, and your ignorant, hateful, unexplained rants against those that CAN fix it, are just pointless.

I Don't think so

Oh for pete's sake! Can't anyone take a JOKE anymore?????? Didn't past STL skits contain Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Ted Kennedy, gosh, HOW many politians?? Does ANYONE have a freaking sense of humor anymore?? PC is KILLING this country a lot faster than any economy, war, anything else - period! Drop the BS and LAUGH. It WON'T kill you.. I promise! Tina Fey is hysterical!! Also anyone with a brain knows that Palin is NOT an idiot.
BTW -- Also grow up with "First!" stuff....we're not 4 year olds here..are we???

I Don't think so

namers

Kristin, you are an idiot as you made your own point: bad mother (lack of father??) = teenaged pregnancy. So, good mother/two parents = no pregnancy. Period. I grew up with one parent (widowed at 41 when 'single parent' wasn't even coined yet), in abject poverty (welfare) in a housing project (I'm white); was raised in a highly educated, pious family and didn't get knocked up. Actually, lost it at 21 (full fledged adult). Why? Simply because of the value system I was taught and the self esteem instilled in me.

Tina Fey for President.

Sharona

I think this horse has been beat to death. I saw nothing at all funny about last night. SNL has just lost it. They really have no stars right now. I see them cancelling within 2 years if they don't get straightenend out. They don't have anybody to do a good Obama impersonation.....but then again look at what they are trying to impersonate.

tfen

i don't know--i watched the first second and third skits.
what i saw was a marginally humorous portrayal. it's exponentially
less funny each time. and i wonder--does it bother tina fey that she's
doing sarah palin--a fugly version of her???