Geritol Only Goes So Far

10/8/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

9:30 PM is waaaaay past Cloris Leachman's bedtime -- and from the looks of it last night, she wasn't waiting to get home.
Cloris Leachman: Click to watch

sportstalkCLEVELAND.com

First - and make sure to listen to THE LOUDER SHOW on sportstalkCLEVELAND.com

Liz

Why in the hell is this woman still on DWTS? Is it just out of sympathy?!

Kathryn

Give me a break. The woman is 82 friggin years old! That she's even alive is a testament to her fortitude and good health. I hope the show doesn't kill her!!

pua

At least the thread didn't start out bashing this wonderful actress, and energetic woman. She may be a clown on the show to thwart her less than stellar dancing skills, but at least she realizes that it is a clown show.

Bob Booie

Someone better check her pulse cause she looks dead to me in that picture

dianne

She's still on the show because she's funny and entertaining to watch. She's 82 years old so have some respect for your elders when you talk about them, or didn't anybody ever teach you that??

safire

WHY DONT YOU RAT BASTURDS SHUT THE HELL UP!!
CLORIS IS DOPE I HOPE SHE WINS THE WHOLE SHOW
YALL ARE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE NONE OF YOU COULD DANCE ALL YOU COULD DO IS SIT HOME AND EAT YOUR TWINKIES FAT ASSES.
DONT BE HATING ON CLORIS, BUNCH OF PIE ASSES AROUND HERE

Glisten Garbor

What senior citizen are they going to tap next year? Betty White?

AJ

I can't keep up with this lady. She is unbelievable.

Kahm

I used to like her but since seeing her on DWTS, have come to the conclusion she is nothing but a dirty mouthed and minded old broad. Shut up and go home granny! Nobody wants to see your varicose veins!

meow

Get rid of her.

klb516

DWTS this year is really bad. I think it is the worse year ever. Whatever made the show pick Cloris. She is annoying and is not funny at all. Plus she can't dance so to have her on week to week and someone else who can dance get kicked off, something is wrong. I don't care about her age but she is just plain annoying. I find that I am not watching the whole show and especially when she comes on. The show is not about clowns. I really have lost a lot of interest this season and its a shame as I love DWTS.

madamira

GOD BLESS HER! We LOVE you!!!! from you know whooooooooo!

Sandra

And leave Betty White of of your comments...She is way to classy for anyone to say anything about!!

Sandra

Cloris, you go girl!! Go as far as you can go!! I love you!