And You Think You Need It Bad?!

10/10/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meet 105-year-old British virgin, Clara Meadmore.

Clara never married and says she was "too busy" for intimate relationships.

A gal after the Jonas Brothers' heart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tannia

you guys at TMZ are just getting lower and lower. First you sexualize children (the Shilo, Sury bit) and then you pick on this old lady. Damb you really don't have any limits.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

I'd do her.

a person

You go girl!

look at history

Instead of mocking her, how about looking at when she lived. The 60s were when the whole "free love" movement publically entered and she was older then (I believe in her 60s). Why would she have wanted to join that? She was probably being polite by saying she was "too busy." Most older people I know talk a little about sex, but not like the younger generations. It was probably expected of her when she was younger and as she got older, her options were probably limited. If she lived in a small town her options may have been quite limited. Trust me, I live in a small town and there are no viable options there. I can move if I choose to quit my job, but in a lot of areas, people really don't have the option to move. There's a lot of reasons she could have waited. I personally applaud her decision. You can have a full life without including sex. Our culture today is sex crazed, but seriously you can live a happy and healthy life without sex - she is proof of that.

Braindamaged2too

Klay Ache-in............I found your soulmate!!!

Braindamaged2too

Or maybe Jose Canseco and his "minature" equipment would be a good way to break this glass ceili9ng?

Braindamaged2too

You can't rule out fABIO either!!! I mean if steroids do shrink the beeferoni than fABIO's "vienna sausage" would be the perfect ice breaker!!!

Sarah

Ahhh, bless her heart, she has a kind face.

Happy Birthday to you!

Kathie!

She should move into the Playboy Mansion. She would make an amazing partner to Hugh Hefner.

Kathie!

That must be one dry cavity.

Kathie!

She has 80 vibrators and they are so used that they have become hazardous to her health. She is speaking out now so Hugh Hefner can answer her plea.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5