How Little Is That Deuce Coupe?

10/11/2008 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Beach Boys" legend Brian Wilson paced himself yesterday in the Beverly Glen shopping complex after what appears to have been a very full meal.

The 66-year-old musical genius appeared a bit disheveled as he wandered the parking lot in search of his car.

Help him, Rhonda -- please!

mapleleaf

I wonder if any of you guys at TMZ will look any better than this at his age and the life he has lead.

D

nice to see some proper support for Brian in the comments. he's a genius and his legacy will live on way longer than tmz.

Sue

Brian Wilson IS a music legand and we all love him, he is the only surviving member of his brothers.

But I have to admit, ya have to laugh at that look on his face. Its so funny!!! GOD LOVE HIM

CRISTY

My mom is mentally ill. I just went yesterday to pick her up for a visit. She looks different now and acts different, but I still love her and she is still my mom. There are brain diseases that change the way people look, along with the obvious difference in behavior. My mother used to take meticulous care of herself and now it is like she doesn't have the skills. I hope your mind betrays you and someone posts the messy pics of you on billboards all over LA. Eat @#%$.

Hal

TMZ - good grief, how do you know he was wandering the parking lot in search of his car? You don't. Do you think you'll look better when you're his age? I doubt it, and good luck to ''ya.

Hal

TMZ - may Karma come to you for a long, long visit.

Hook 'em Horns! Texas 45; Oklahoma 35. Yeah baby!!

Gia

You don't have as much talent in your whole body as he has in his little finger; jackasses; how rude

Touche.

Brian and the Beach Boys were inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame in January 1988, alongside The Beatles, and Bob Dylan.

In 2000, Brian was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Paul McCartney introduced Brian, referring to him as "one of the great American geniuses".

"Pet Sounds" is considered by many in the music industry to be one of the greatest records of all time.

Nuff said.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

He's great . A NATIONAL TREASURE ! In fact, i think i'll go buy some BEACH BOYS , buy a bottle , sing, cry , passout.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Oh and TMZ , noticed you change it from ,'WONDERING in the parking lot to WANDERING "

i noticed it . lol . Be kind to artists.

#645732 - Cell Block H

What a bunch of losers this TMZ bunch are. If you watch the tv show, it looks like a high school group of outcasts sitting around making fun of people who are better than them. There's the surfer dude. The bug eyed blond bimbo. The fat black girl. The wanna be jock looking dude. The buzzcut idiot. And now, some black dude with a dry erase marker taking over for Harvey. I don't think they have the brain capacity together to make up what Brian Wilson has going inside of his head. But, at $6.50 an hour, I guess old Levin is getting what he paid for.
Bunch of idiots.

buh-bye weiner party!

He's a genius. Geniuses don't spend their whole day at the gym like talentless morons such as Matthew McWhateverhisstupidnameis. I think Brian Wilson is adorable and a really sweet guy. I'd hit it.

Cabo

To #18 - Paul:

While I admire your wanting to stick up for the mentally ill, maybe if you REALLY care, you might want to take a lesson yourself and NOT refer to people as "crips and tards." You stand up for people with one leg and kick 'em in the ass with your free foot. Do you not have ANY clue how insulting those words are??

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

HE LOOKS LIKE HE LOST ALL HIS MONEY FROM THE STOCK MARKET LAST WEEK .

badbrad

That's really nice. Leave him alone! Look at these comments. NOBODY is happy with you. You didn't even post my first negative comment, you probably won't post this one. You guys are a real class act. Pick on someone more deserving, like OJ or something! Brian Wilson certainly deserves a lot more respect.

LongJohn69

Even as a mush brain he's better than the best at TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments