Lindsay Lohan's Girl Threatened By Hired Gun

10/12/2008 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Disgusting

Go get him, Sam!

What low life gangsters lawyers are. Get him.

Awesome she is suing him. Is it a jury trial, or arbitration.

Love to be on any jury with a lawyer as defendant!

Did she take it to the State Bar? Did they do nothing but protect their own, as usual?

Ihma Khunt

What is LiLo wasting her time with such an ugly carpet cleaner for? If it's for publicity.. forget it, if it's real LiLo has really badtaste and issues, and # 12 of course Sam could turn your crank you are gay and like men, that looks like a MAN to me!!!

romil1

2. Is this thing a male or a female?
Posted at 10:40AM on Oct 12th 2008 by Mrs. Grossman

Anatomically female, Mrs. Grossman. Well, I guess we know why she is gay. Its the only game in town for her. As for Lohan she has been "passed around" to so many male sex partners who later ridiculed her publicly for her promiscuity (like Wilmer Valderama) that I guess she feels she can't trust men anymore. She is just used up at a very young age. I just have one question. Where were her parents???

DJ Slick D

This girl is so F-ing ugly yall, who would touch that? that is sickening! If I had to touch that id throw up, seriously! Lindsay should get with a hot girl man that would be hot, then the Slickinator would hook up with them fo sho. What is Lindsay thinking being with this troll? I think she is taking drugs again yall there has to be a reason why she would want to touch this disgusting man look alike. If I were that ugly Id sit in my house and not go anywhere or id just end it all seriously yall. I'm gonna have to say to all the DJ's out there I dare you to step to me man I'll battle anyone anytime any place and will make ya look like a Beotch! "Rock It Out" -David-

#645732 - Cell Block H

Thanks for the laugh, Bill the 100% gay. I'll just bet you would change for her. The only thing you'll change are your pretty pink panties. Remember, yellow in the front and brown in the back. Uh huh, uh huh.

Loud and talentless

Someone SERIOUSLY has beaten this skank repeatedly about the face and hands! YUUUUCK!
She looks like a turd that has had a hat squeezed down around it.

hollywood resident

dam that girl/boy is F------ ugly good god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad

Why is this news?

Georgia

I hope all you haters of Sam have gay children. Then maybe you'll have a little bit of kindness in your stone cold hearts.

showgirl

Post # 15 you're an ass.
Sam, I am, is also an ass. It's time Lindsay realizes it. Sam is using her! Wake up Lindsay!

justsaying

WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING HIM SAMATHA?

Sally

#20 Great! LMAO! Queer guys remind me of very confused,yet flamboyant, earth worms. And that is why, perhaps, you are "turned on" by Samantha Ronson, a large, confused yet vicious weezel.

bw

Sam Ronson was threatened by a lawyer she's suing -- threatened with bad publicity, according to court papers. Bryon Wolf

Bryon Wolf Ronson is suing Martin Garbus, a high-profile lawyer who she claims botched her defamation case against Perez Hilton. The New York Daily News says according to the docs, after Ronson said she wouldn't pay Garbus' full legal bill, he sent her a draft of a lawsuit he planned to file against her with this warning -- "Please don't force me to do it ... The blogs will pick it up." Bryon Wolf

Bryon Wolf Garbus is an expert in the First Amendment -- that's the one that says you have a right to say whatever you want and make snarky threats to people who don't pay your bill. Bryon Wolf

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2