Lindsay

You Missed a Spot

10/13/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange you glad you didn't leave the house forgetting to rub self-tanner on your feet and ankles?

Lindsay Lohan
Despite LiLo's fashion foot pas, she still looks pretty good.

Triple Play

What a pig. Maybe Sam licked the self tanner off of her feet. She really looks silly

h20

#1 and #14-LMAO!!! That's some funny stuff! #10-Thank you. I hate it when people post stuff on blogs that's totally irrelevant and inappropriate.

DaveO

I wonder if Sam slaps her around, I know I would. She would make great Pimp meat.

Triple Play

ii GUESS NO ONE TOLD lINDSAY TO REMOVE HER LESBO HIKING BOOTS BEFORE THAY DID THE SPRAY TAN

j

NICE! Looks like she missed her knees too! Ew...

Kat

Yes, it could be that she wore ankle socks out in the sun. My 5 year old daughter has white ankles from wearing her little socks with her dresses. She is Latin, and she got really tan just playing outside.

DaveO

I would like to see her in a school girl outfit. Her little bobby soxs and mary janes. I will be back in 2 minutes.

ME

WAY TO GO DUMBASS. THAT LOOKS SO ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THE REST OF HER.

Liz

She forgot her hands too!

starla

Definitely from wearing ankle socks!!! She probably tans quickly and burns easily...

justsaying

THAT'S RIGHT LINDSEY THE LEZ. YOU KEEP THAT TONGUE AND THOSE FINGERS SAFE. YOU'LL NEED THEM TONIGHT. AND STOP POSING LIKE THAT. LESBIANS ARE NOBODY'S SEX SYMBOL YOU NUT. WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN WOMEN WHOM WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH.

HOLY CROCODILE

If my ba!!s were on her forehead,do you think she would have my d!ck on her mind?

m

Sam forgot to tell her not to go out looking like that.

ShameAboutRaisins

Even if she WAS caught out in the sun wearing ankle socks or hiking boots or whatever ...bottom line, she looks ridiculous!! With all the fake tanner she's always sporting in abundance, perhaps she could've done a touch-up before going out?? Especially with the shiny sky-high shoes that she must've known would attract attention...why didn't she fix those nasty white ankles? It just boggles the mind!

HOLY CROCODILE

wasn't it just lat week TMZ had pics on here of her and sam on the beach.How come the hands and feet got no sun?Reckon she says "wham bam thank you Sam" after they have sex?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments