Pap Fight Not Spidey's Fault

10/13/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spider-Man doesn't start fights with paparazzi -- unless they're trying to take over the world or something.
Tobey Maguire: Click to watch
But alas, that wasn't the case this weekend. Various reports suggest Tobey Maguire was somehow involved in a pap fight that went down outside a posh pumpkin patch in West Hollywood. But Tobey and his fam arrived after fists started flying.

With great power, comes great responsibility ... not to beat up photogs.

daisy

you call that a fight?? lol

you assholes

I looked the fight up because on saturday I was with my 2 year old at that pumpkin patch when all of a sudden all of this happened just in front of my son's eyes!! In the entrance of a FAMILY AND VERY CHILD FRIENLDY PARK, just to walk out and be afraid of a bunch of paps especially the one that's kind of directing the whole fight... This really has to stop!! I can't believe you people enjoy doing this or think this is an honest way of living... they just insulted him and HER.. and not just them my son and me and every other children around.
OH AND BY THE WAY, TOBEY WASN'T EVEN THERE, I can't believe that you have to put someone's name so that you can sell a little more.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!
THIS IS JUST TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Wright

I don't agree with violence but I think that citizens should take a stand against the paparazzi - they are not safe on the road or the street and endanger peoples' lives. They harrass, push, yell and are a nuisance to this City. I call for all normal citizens and celebrities alike to attack the paparazzi if confronted, assaulted or intimidated by them. With the state of the economy and draggin war, normal people's emotions are teetering on the edge - the streets of LA will run red with the blood of the paparrazi, its simply bound to happen and once it does it won't stop.

greg

this is nuts. these paps are allowed to act live journalist with no credientials. scary. wonder how many of them are on megans law or parole. i hope the guy presses charges on all of them.

gus

Shouldn't they be wearing bikinis and be covered in baby oil?

Pap

What a bunch of hypocrites you all are. What the hell are you doing on TMZ? Don't you know that this site is made available to you BY the paparazzi? The video you just watched was shot by a paparazzo for your entertainment. You should know the real story before you make your ignorant judgements. Also, take a good look in the mirror. You're probably no angel yourself.

rockyboy

Go ahead, dude, beat that pap up! listen paps don't give the public more space when they're trolling for photos-and that's what it is...trolling- they gonna get bitch-slapped and punched and more.. Watch out !

2056 days ago